'00 Catcher looking for an 18U Team

JustBall

Reaction score
'00 Catcher played for my 16U team last season. Solid catcher with a good understanding of the game, and can play 1st/3rd as well. Strong arm with excellent blocking and framing skills. Also, has a strong bat and hit 4th/5th for us last season. Looking to play for a team in Central Ohio. Contact Bryan Oliver at 614-270-3355 if interested.

Coachjoe4GFP

Reaction score
We have our last group tryout this Saturday, Aug 26, 10am-noon for all age groups at Weatherstone Park in Wadsworth. Our Registration fee is $285. Plus a fundraiser in which each family had to use/sell 4 tickets to a reverse raffle at about $85 a ticket, we can do this as a non Profit ORG. Each team typically practices 2-3 times per week. We have an indoor hitting facility for use during inclimate weather. We typically play in a winter/spring indoor league. Then play 5-7 summer weekend tournaments.

Can schedule a private anytime.....

Please contact me,
Coach Joe Rodgers
Grizzly Fastpitch 18U

Rapture0313

Reaction score
18U Rapture looking for a Pitcher!

The 18U Raymond Rapture team is looking for a catcher to help round out our team. We are a christian based team, We are located out of Marysville, and we are looking to do 7 tournaments and one in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. If interested you can call me at 614-778-2929 or email me at Rcdrowland@aol.com,
Thank you Ron
Rowland

Last edited:

Coachjoe4GFP

Reaction score
Grizzly Fastpitch 18U update,
We can do a tryout Sept. 16, 10am to noon at Weatherstone Park, 1404 Reimer Rd. Wadsworth Ohio

Pride__01

Reaction score
'00 Catcher played for my 16U team last season. Solid catcher with a good understanding of the game, and can play 1st/3rd as well. Strong arm with excellent blocking and framing skills. Also, has a strong bat and hit 4th/5th for us last season. Looking to play for a team in Central Ohio. Contact Bryan Oliver at 614-270-3355 if interested.
Central Ohio Pride is a solid organization that is starting it's 18th season and is based out of Lancaster Ohio with our own indoor facility. I currently have a solid 9 players and am looking for the following to complete the team. Great attitude is a must.

A good pitcher with movement on the ball.
A solid, catcher to share the duties.
A good, speedy outfielder.

For questions or private tryout, please contact Mike McGuire at 740-503-8067 (text or voce) or email at m_mcguire@hotmail.com