01 SS/Catcher/Utility player looking to sub and possible home

fastpitchaddict

Reaction score
I have a daughter that is looking to sub and possibly find a team to play for. We will not join a team until we know she is a good fit. She will be 16 in May and will also consider playing 18U. She is a strong catcher but her number 1 spot is shortstop. She can play anywhere and also pitches a little if you get in a bind. Please PM me if anyone is in need of a strong player that is very aggressive with a strong bat. Thanks

Reaction score
I have a daughter that is looking to sub and possibly find a team to play for. We will not join a team until we know she is a good fit. She will be 16 in May and will also consider playing 18U. She is a strong catcher but her number 1 spot is shortstop. She can play anywhere and also pitches a little if you get in a bind. Please PM me if anyone is in need of a strong player that is very aggressive with a strong bat. Thanks

HI I am Jason one of the coaches from diamonds fastpitch. We just moved up to 16u this year. Looking for a possible sub this weekend for an overnight tournament in Columbus if interested please text me at 7403611198

fastpitchaddict

Reaction score
Thanks to all for the interest in my daughter. We have a couple tryouts scheduled and will post if we are still looking. Thanks and good luck in 2017

brettm1

Reaction score
Hello,

We an 01 team looking for few to round out for summer 2017. We practice in Duncan Falls Ohio, play in 5 tourneys in Central Ohio starting Weekend June 17th and done end of July.

Text if you are interested in more details or a tryout.

Brett McCutcheon-Electric Storm