02 Pitcher/1st Base/Etc. Power Hitter, Looking for a showcase team. Wants to play at the next level.

butchy869

Reaction score
02 Pitcher/1st Base/ETC. Power Hitter, Looking for a showcase team. Wants to play at the next level. Has personal trainer & pitching coach. Looking to play thru out the year, except during high school ball. looking for a permanent home.

Javila1972

Reaction score
I am interested sent a PM not sure you got it. Call me at 937-935-3826 for more info
Jesse

rszarka

Reaction score
I am interested if you are still looking. Call / text / email for more info.
Reanna Szarka 330-357-7887 // babyrele@aol.com

Last edited:

bux-man

Reaction score
02 Pitcher/1st Base/ETC. Power Hitter, Looking for a showcase team. Wants to play at the next level. Has personal trainer & pitching coach. Looking to play thru out the year, except during high school ball. looking for a permanent home.
Hi not sure where you are located ? Ohio Blast 16 u is looking to add 1 more pitcher to its rotation .We are located in East Palenstine , Ohio .We have already played Fall Ball and a Fall tournament and will be attending YSU and Akron camps as well as Some summer showcase tournaments. We have a strong core of talented girls. Please call or Text Jim (724)-674-4187 for questions or private tryout

gcelite02

Reaction score
Have you found a team? I coach the Central Ohio Lady Vipers 02 and we are looking for another arm to get plenty of innings.

Jay 614.595.3000

Reaction score

Steel City Cyclones 18U Gold, has an opening for a pitcher on our roster, as well as another solid bat. In last month we have had 2 pitcher commit and get scholarships so opportunity to be seen with us even better for someone not committed to step in and get innings.

We will play a solid showcase schedule including, Pennsbury Invitational, Stringrays, Virginia Scorcher, Team NJ Showcase and IUP.

We have a proven track record as organization getting our players recruited and playing top level events.

Visit our website at www.steelcitycyclones.com ... contact us at 724.880.7992 or steelcityclones@gmail.com

We are very willing to work with our players on travel from surrounding states/areas.

Softball 34

Reaction score
Ohio Slamforce 16U Stires is looking for a #1 pitcher if interested contact Tammy Stires 330-310-2448