**'03 Catcher/Third Base player looking for team**

Drtbks4me

Reaction score
03 Experienced Catcher looking for an established, well coached, all around GREAT team. Great motivation/great team player. Power hitter(bats 5th). Also experienced @ 3rd base & 2nd base. Willing to travel up to 1hr. Prefers '03 team, but is open to all 14/16U.

Dayton/Cincinnati Area

Last edited:

WSHEELY

Reaction score
sent you a PM. Bill Sheely 330-727-5914

Reaction score
Travel up to an hour from where? The Ohio Hawks 03 Gold Rubal is looking for a catcher. We are based in Columbus and practice in Westerville.

Thanks
Joel Rubal

Drtbks4me

Reaction score
Joel, I have heard great things about your team. I have a friend who played 10U. I wasn't sure how far the Westerville fields were. We are in Carlisle(Middletown area)

Reaction score
Always glad to hear that. We practice not far from Polaris Mall if you know where that is. We practice on Sundays in the fall as we have some girls coming from a distance and it doesn't conflict with OSU football. If you have any questions, text or call at 740-972-4231.

Thanks,
Joel

bowmer

Reaction score
Have you found a team yet? We are the SPC Hotsox based out of Highland Heights Ohio on Wilson Mills rd. We are looking for a strong catcher / middle infielder. Most of my girls are 13 (04) with one 03 as well. We are a competitive team and will be playing ASA and Pgf and maybe a show case this season . We workout once a week on Sunday mornings for 3 hours. Would really be exciting if you would bring your daughter out and join us and see what she thinks of our team.
thank you
Anthony Augusta 440-478-6791