03 Pitcher/First baseman looking for 2018/19 team

Southpaw03

Reaction score
'03 Pitcher and first baseman (athletic, can also play outfield if needed) looking for a 2018/19 team. Has been the #1 pitcher for the past three years on both school and travel ball. Throws 55-56 with good movement and control. Throws a change, curve, screw, drop, and rise. Generally hits in the middle of the order (2nd-5th). Led a strong team in hitting, slugging, and RBIs this past year. Throws and hits left-handed (not a slapper). Looking for a team with a solid college exposure tournament. Located in the Dayton area, but willing to travel for the right fit. Thanks.

Scott hitchcock

Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Scott Hitchcock and I am the coach of OHIO USSSA PRIDE ELITE SELECT TEAL 16U team. I would really like to set up a time to have you tryout for our team. Looking for an elite pitcher to help lead our staff up against good competition in the 2018/2019 season. Showcase Schedule.
cell:740-323-6840 or usssaprideteal@gmail.com

bux-man

Reaction score
'03 Pitcher and first baseman (athletic, can also play outfield if needed) looking for a 2018/19 team. Has been the #1 pitcher for the past three years on both school and travel ball. Throws 55-56 with good movement and control. Throws a change, curve, screw, drop, and rise. Generally hits in the middle of the order (2nd-5th). Led a strong team in hitting, slugging, and RBIs this past year. Throws and hits left-handed (not a slapper). Looking for a team with a solid college exposure tournament. Located in the Dayton area, but willing to travel for the right fit. Thanks.

bux-man

Reaction score
Ohio Blast 16u is looking for a strong pitcher. We play a competitive schedule with some showcase Tournaments and college team camps. We are located in East Palenstine,Ohio. Contact Jim Buxton 724-674-4187

Coachjoe4GFP

Reaction score
Grizzly Fastpitch 16U, still has a few positions reserved for specialized positions. We play Spano and all summer at weekend tournaments with plenty of exposure. Have tryouts Sat at noon in Wadsworth, privates can be done on your schedule.

Contact
Coach Joe Rodgers
Grizzly Fastpitch 16U

chuck collins55

Reaction score

Chuck with Aftershock travel

We are need of you i switch u out qith another pitcher that you both arent wore out

And when not pitching ill put u at ur 2nd best position....
Chuck
614 404 3503

Groveport ohio ....

CoachHowell

Reaction score
16u Fahrenheit team still looking. Please contact me 4402634068
Coach Howell