04 Pitcher, 1st, and 3rd baseman looking to sub

lvemykds

Reaction score
I have a very strong pitcher who just came back from Iowa Nationals for USSSA with a win. She pitched 95% of the entire bracket play. She can also play 1st base and 3rd base and batted in the 4 hole for her 16U team. She can play on a 14U up to 18U as she just turned 15 on Sunday. Let me know would like to be close to home if possible. (Lancaster)

Reaction score
I have a very strong pitcher who just came back from Iowa Nationals for USSSA with a win. She pitched 95% of the entire bracket play. She can also play 1st base and 3rd base and batted in the 4 hole for her 16U team. She can play on a 14U up to 18U as she just turned 15 on Sunday. Let me know would like to be close to home if possible. (Lancaster)
Revolution Fastpitch is looking for pitching help this weekend in Pickerington...call us (614) 893-0097

Ryan Carpenter

Reaction score
Are you looking for a team or just sub opportunities?

Spirit premier

Reaction score
Steel city select showcase sierka 04 team is looking to add a pitcher to our roster call or text 412-260-8739

viper

Reaction score
Buckeye Heat 16u out of Pickerington would like to see you if you available for a private tryout or to practice with our team. We will be playing a competitive A schedule with mainly showcase tournaments. Please message me or contact me at 614-989-4402.

Thanks coach
Tony