05 outfielder looking for permanent team next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

softballgirlz

Reaction score
My 05 outfielder plays mostly left field has a 1.0 Fielding percentage with no errors over the past 3 seasons. Her batting avg is .333 with a .556 OBP. Looking for new permanent team starting next year she is a 2023 Grad willing to play up if needed. Looking central Ohio area

lilbaracudas

Reaction score
My 05 outfielder plays mostly left field has a 1.0 Fielding percentage with no errors over the past 3 seasons. Her batting avg is .333 with a .556 OBP. Looking for new permanent team starting next year she is a 2023 Grad willing to play up if needed. Looking central Ohio area

Hello- I'm looking for an outfielder with a good bat. Where are you located ? We are located in central Ohio.

I can give you our information - would love to be able to talk to you before our tryouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.