MiamiValleyXpress06

Reaction score
Website
www.mvxpress.com
Miami Valley Xpress has formed a 14u-06' Non-parent coached team for the upcoming 2020-2021 season and beyond! All of the coaches for the team have played at the collegiate level and have many years of coaching experience.

My goal is for this team to play together at a high level through high school, play and practice with intensity and 100% effort at all times with a team first winning attitude, and help guide the players who want to play in college to have the resources available to them to get recruited to play at the next level.

To arrange a confidential private tryout, Send me a PM, email or text at:

Email: laylayjane21@gmail.com

Phone number: (937)-479-0061

We intend to play the following 2020-2021 Schedule:
4 - Fall Regional Tournaments
(Fall schedule will be released 9/1/2020 or sooner)
4- Winter Indoor Tournaments
(Winter Schedule will be released 11/1/2020 or sooner)
8- Summer Tournaments (w 1-2 out of state tournaments. Possibly Tennessee and Florida or Alabama)
(summer Schedule will be released 1/1/21 or sooner)

Team Fees:
Team fees for this team will be $600. Team fees will cover Two sets of Uniforms, Org Fees, Sanctioning, and indoor training.

This team has been generously sponsored by several local businesses. Fees were at $1,700, but because of sponsors are now only $600! Those sponsorship dollars have 100% funded our fall/winter/summer tournament entry fees, custom bat bags, custom catcher bags, custom helmets, and fall/winter jerseys for the team.

My team will begin practicing twice a week immediately after tryouts at the 4 diamond Xpress fields in West Carrollton Ohio (behind Harold Schnell Elementary) and stay active through the winter up to school ball tryouts with weekly indoor practices.

Please pre register via the google doc link below for tryouts that will be at the Xpress Fields in West Carrollton on August 3rd thru 9th per the schedule on the attached flyer. Or contact me for a private tryout.

Google Doc Tryout Registration Link:
https://www.facebook.com/xpresssoftball/posts/1047691212299733

A second link for tryout registration will also be posted on the Xpress website very soon @
www.mvxpress.com

Feel free to send a PM w any other questions or to arrange a private tryout.

Last edited: