06 pitcher looking for sub opportunities in July

jmsqb

Reaction score
06 pitcher
40-45 mph consistently and accurately.
Moves ball over plate-loves the outside corner
Has a change up. Working on a drop.
Columbus Area.
Current team is under coached and has nothing scheduled until last weekend in July.
Has weekly pitching and hitting lessons, but would greatly benefit from playing with a good coach.

BlackHawks10U

Reaction score
Hey we have a tourney in Findlay this weekend and we are looking for a couple subs. We play Friday at 9:45am and 1:15pm then on to bracket sat call or text if interested 419-889-8758 Danny

garje

Reaction score
Miami Valley Xpress 06 is looking for a pitcher for next season. We are based in Dayton. Any interest in trying out, please call or text Jenny at 937-272-6821. Thanks.

Jenny Gardner
Xpress 06

cplage30

Reaction score
Hello, I am Cassie Plageman, coach of a 12U Hawks team. Our team is from the east side of columbus full of Girls who will mostly go to Bishop Hartley High School. I am looking for a sub this weekend in Upper Arlington @ Northam park and will need someone next weekend as well. I understand your daughter is younger, however if she is willing I'd love to have her.

If interested text (614)638-6179

Thanks,
Cassie

speedkills10

Reaction score
10u and 12u Team Catalyst is holding tryouts! We re looking for a solid pitcher!! This is a new organization with a couple of different age groups. All of the coaches have played college softball and have excellent experience. We are looking for the most competitive girls to be apart of these teams. Teams will be playing a highly competitive schedule (ASA/PGF). Call for a private tryout or text: 513-490-7300. We will play some winter tournaments and have a heavy summer schedule.