06 Pitcher looking to sub and eventually find new home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
06 Pitcher looking to sub (prefer 06 teams) while searching for new home due to her team disbanding. Great team however the coach decided to retire. Had a very successful season on 05 “A” Showcase team. She is the varsity high school starter with a good mix of breaking pitches and currently tops out at 57mph. Has well renown pitching and hitting coaches and is a .300 plus hitter with good pop. Wonderful young lady who is a great teammate. Uninterested in tryouts at this point and video is available.

Last edited:

Myranda Rowland

Reaction score
Hello my name is Myranda Rowland and I am the head coach for Explosive 16u Elite. We are looking to add another pitcher to our roster for the 2021-2022 season. We are an A level team and we compete in A level college showcase tournaments. We would love to see the tryout video. You can contact me at 216-952-7222 or email at myrandarowland@yahoo.com

ofcheat02

Reaction score
OFC Heat 05 - Conley will be playing a high level college exposure schedule this fall and next summer. We are looking for a hard working pitcher to compete for our #1 spot that wants to play at the college level, but most importantly we seek out good teammates with high character. We play high level softball while building a culture of family. If this is what you are looking for, contact Jason Conley 513-519-4470 or jmconleymmm@hotmail.com if you have any questions or want to talk. It sounds like it could be a good fit!

Status
Not open for further replies.