06 Utility Player Looking to Sub or Join Team - Cincinnati

Discussion in 'Retired Tryouts Post' started by Anonymous, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous New Member

Looking to sub or for permanent spot for my 06 daughter. Utility player with a great attitude and team player.

Primary positions are 2nd and 1st base but can play other positions as well.

Has about a .444 batting average currently. She takes weekly hitting and defense classes.

Located in the suburbs of Cincinnati.

PM with questions. Thank You

Ricky cockerham likes this.
  2. jbmatc

jbmatc New Member

Are you still looking for a team? If so please pm me

3. CoachHop

CoachHop New Member

If your still looking for a team Elevate 14U Dayton/Centerville area is looking for an additional player to finalize our roster. Contact Me at coach.hopper23@gmail.com.

4. Tornado35

Tornado35 Member

Cincy Doom 06 Gold is still looking for 1 more player. This team is a satellite team based out of Zanesville, OH though not Cincinnati. We have girls on the team from all over Ohio though so we limit our practices to Sunday’s to allow for travel. If interested please shoot me a text at (740) 221-9497.

5. Ricky cockerham

Ricky cockerham New Member

Team Combat 06’ could add a utility, we practice out of middletown oh. Feel free to text me for more info 513-435-4661

6. CSSLAMMERS

CSSLAMMERS Member

Cincy Slammers has 4 teams - 2 '07s and 2 '06s. '07 Cincy Slammers Blue - Ripperger is looking for utility with a good bat. Please text if interested 513-254-8411.