removing post

sbmom22

Reaction score
#1 pitcher throwing FB, curve, drop, looking for a team playing a high level schedule that needs one more pitcher. Working on a screw ball. Good bat/good fielder playing 1B, 2B, 3B, or OF when not pitching. We are 10 miles from Columbus, but will travel for right opportunity.

Last edited:

pwagner

Reaction score
To bad you are not closer to Akron! I have one spot left for a starting pitcher. Also, surprised more people haven’t responded.

Avela7204

Reaction score
#1 pitcher throwing FB, curve, drop, looking for a team playing a high level schedule that needs one more pitcher. Good bat/good fielder playing 1B, 2B, 3B, or OF when not pitching. We are 10 miles from Columbus, but will travel for right opportunity.

message sent.

sbmom22

Reaction score
Thank you to the coaches who have responded. We're happy to share fresh video from my daughter's pitching or hitting lessons for those who'd like an idea of what she can do before inviting her to a workout.

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you to the coaches who have responded. We're happy to share fresh video from my daughter's pitching or hitting lessons for those who'd like an idea of what she can do before inviting her to a workout.

I have sent 2 PM's over the last couple of weeks.
We got the Top Level Team, would like to discuss the possible fit...

Odelay

Reaction score
Sent another message. Definitely interested in inviting her for a tryout.

Zoran

Reaction score
Velocity Heat 14u is looking to add another player, located out of canton/Minerva area. If interested please let me know