10U Coaches Poll Week 10 (6-28-21) Get Your Votes In !!!

oiler_pride

Reaction score
Submit your top 10 to me by Wednesday night 11pm. Remember to include your name and team you are representing. You must be a coach or designated representative of your team in order to vote.
Must include teams #1-10 in your vote.

I will post results around Noon on Thursday.

You can PM me or email me at my EMAIL ADDRESS : jeffreylsteiner@gmail.com

Terriers Softball

Reaction score
This is Clint Douglas with the Stark County Terriers10u softball team and we are a team that was just started last fall and I wanted to give my girls some props. I'm not at all saying we are a top 10 team, but the last 4-5 tournaments we have been playing really well. We won the T-town showdown in Tallmadge, finished runner up in the FASA state tournament in North Ridgeville, finished 3rd at the Blast Father's Day Classic, which featured multiple out of state and class A teams, and this past weekend won the championship at the Ashland Summer Classic. Along the way we have played some really good teams and held our own, we have beat a very good Tallmadge Force team (and they beat us the following weekend), beat a very tough Pittsburgh Riot Team, and a really good hitting Black Widows 2010 team this past weekend. We lost a close one to Silver Creek team in the semis of the Father's Day Classic ( which for my money is one of the top teams we have seen or played since last fall). And although we didn't play these teams, we finished ahead of the Ohio Ice Grey, Maddogs, Tallmadge Force, and Valley Extreme at the same tournament ( all who have been top 10 this year) and in no way am I saying we are better than them or would have beaten them, but what I am saying is we are a good team that keeps improving and where we have come from last fall is remarkable, as I have a bunch of good, hard working girls that have good parents and support our team 100 percent! This makes it nice as a coach and I believe easier on the girls to just focuse in on softball without all the other distractions. I also appreciate all the texts and calls I have gotten from teams that played us last fall or earlier this year telling us how much we have improved as I know a few of you are on here. Playing tough competition and seeing these girls grow is what it's all about.