10u Coaches Poll Week #11 (7-3-16) Get Your Votes In!!!

oiler_pride

Reaction score
10U Coaches,

Submit your top 10 to me by Monday night 11pm. Remember to include your name and team you are representing. You must be a coach or designated representative of your team in order to vote.

You can PM me or email me at: steiner22ja@aol.com

Jayd

Reaction score
Fury Fastpitch Vegas was off this weekend

Laser05

Reaction score
Lasers Blue 05
Fastpitch and Fireworks CHAMPS
8-0
Pool
WIn vs Ohio Classsics
Win vs LC Lightning
Win vs Storm 05
Win vs KAOS 05

Bracket
Win vs Ball Bratz 15-0
Win vs Rapture 05
Win vs STARZ 05 8-0
Win vs Stingrays 05 5-4 (Ship Game was one of best I have coached and watched. Congrats to both teams on a true fight to the end)

Record 71-10-1

Losses are to: Tenn Mojo Elite, Roadrunners, Stingrays, Beverly Bandits, and Indy Dreams.

Last edited:

Stingrays 05

Reaction score
Stingrays take 2nd in Fastpitch and Fireworks

Pool play

Stingrays vs Diamond Chicks- W
Stingrays vs Central Ohio Ice 05- W
Stingrays vs Kaos 06- W

Bracket Play

Stingrays 12 vs Central Ohio Ice 06 0- W
Stingrays 7 vs Classics 0- W
Stingrays 2 vs Roadrunners 0- W
Stingrays 4 vs Lasers Blue 5- L ( anyone watching this game knows what a classic battle of never give up it was. The last 2 innings were some of the best softball I have seen in 10u this year)

Stingrays have gone and played the best competition in the Midwest all year with a current record of.

83-10-2

Good luck to all the teams at Stingrays

Ohio Hawks 05

Reaction score
Rapture went 3-2 this weekend at the Fastpitch and Fireworks in Pickerington.

Pool Play
Win vrs Usa Stars 12-1
Loss vrs RoadRunners 2-0
Win vrs CO Ice 06 10-2

Bracket
Win vrs Kaos 06 6-3
Loss vrs Lasers Blue 5-0

Congrats to the Lasers on the championship as they are playing great softball and seem to be peaking at the right time.

Rapture has an overall record of 56-20-2.

Rapture will be back at it next weekend at the Stingrays Showcase.

Lp softball

Reaction score
Lady Pioneers 05 off this weekend. Next up WFC Summer Nationals in Myrtle Beach, SC.

Coach_Joe

Reaction score
Thunder Elite 10U went 3-1-2 and finished Runner-up to Valley extreme at the ASA Ohio Blast firecracker frenzy in Champion Ohio.
Thunder Elite finished 30-9-5
Three 1st place finishes and two 2nd place finishes. We are looking forward to our true 06 year.
Next up is All sanctions in Columbus.

Last edited:

trcyknny7

Reaction score
Kaos 06 had a rough weekend with our catcher at the beach and our SS injured. But, battled through at the Fastpitch and Fireworks in Pickerington.
Pool play:
Loss vs Central Ohio Ice 05 (6-8)
Win vs Diamond Chix (8-6)
Loss vs Stingrays 05 (4-0)

Bracket:
Loss vs Rapture 3-6

This was a well run tournie and we will defintly be back next year.
Kaos 06 is headed Myrtle Beach next weekend to play in the WFC Summer Nationals

Coach Mike

Reaction score
Roadrunners 05 go 5-1 over the weekend in the Fast Pitch and Fire works. Our team give up a total of 3 runs over the weekend. Roadrunners 05 from the email I got can be the first ever 10 under team to Repeat as Champs at Stingrays if we end up winning it. Congrats to Lasers Blue and Coach Jeremy on winning the ship this weekend. Good luck to all at Stingrays!

burdick

Reaction score
MV Xpress 05 was off this past weekend. We finished our 12U City of Dayton Travel Ball league with a record of 8-0 last Tuesday. Look forward to competing in the Stingray Tournament this weekend. Good luck to all!

Season Record 44-14-1

MADOGMOM

Reaction score
Lasers Blue 05
Fastpitch and Fireworks CHAMPS
8-0
Pool
WIn vs Ohio Classsics
Win vs LC Lightning
Win vs Storm 05
Win vs KAOS 05

Bracket
Win vs Ball Bratz 15-0
Win vs Rapture 05
Win vs STARZ 05 8-0
Win vs Stingrays 05 5-4 (Ship Game was one of best I have coached and watched. Congrats to both teams on a true fight to the end)

Record 71-10-1

Keep in mind Road Runners and our M V Xpress were not there.

TOOFLY1

Reaction score
Keep in mind if you read through thread the Roadrunners were there, playing excellent ball as usual...

Daddy Gurl

Reaction score
My New 10 under top 10
1) Stingrays 05
2) Roadrunners 05
3) Lasers Blue
4) Ohio Ice Blue
5) Mv Express
6) Ohio Rapture
7) Kaos 06
8) lady Pioneers
9) Fury Fast Pitch Vegas
10) Wizards Elite
Just my opinion. Roadrunners was at this past weekend tournament from what I can read. Unfortunately it looks like Lasers Blue was on the opposite side but still had to beat Stingrays 05. Did Stingrays pitcher get tired from playing Roadrunners before? Either way Congratulations on a fine tournament run by Lasers Blue!

AnotherSoftballDad

Reaction score
My New 10 under top 10
1) Stingrays 05
2) Roadrunners 05
3) Lasers Blue
4) Ohio Ice Blue
5) Mv Express
6) Ohio Rapture
7) Kaos 06
8) lady Pioneers
9) Fury Fast Pitch Vegas
10) Wizards Elite
Just my opinion. Roadrunners was at this past weekend tournament from what I can read. Unfortunately it looks like Lasers Blue was on the opposite side but still had to beat Stingrays 05. Did Stingrays pitcher get tired from playing Roadrunners before? Either way Congratulations on a fine tournament run by Lasers Blue!

Pretty good Top 10. Lasers are really playing well and deserved it.

Psjdeuces

Reaction score
Ohio Ice Blue went out of state and won the Battle of the Burgh tournament in Swickley, PA. We went 8-0 against some of western PA's best teams. Thanks goes out to the Pittsburgh Power organization for running a great tournament. This will end our "regular season" for 2016. We are off to Orlando for USSSA Nationals in two weeks. Best of luck to all the teams in their final tournaments this year. I'm confident Ohio will be well represented in all the National tournaments!!!

Ohio Ice Blue has a final record of 70-7-1.

10ucoach54

Reaction score
ohio ice was in Pennsylvania, Battle of the berg went 8-0 we have won 9 tournaments

softball97

Reaction score
Out of all these teams that are posting fantastic records are these wins against any top teams in Ohio? I would love to know the top 5 teams who have over 60 wins, who are they against?? Those are all impressive win numbers

jlharper33

Reaction score
The 9U Loco Mamacitas finished 2-2 at Fastpitch and Fireworks in Pickerington. We have two more tournaments to finish out our season. Over half our games this season have been played against teams ranked in last weeks 10U poll as we continue to challenge this young group of girls by playing in tournaments loaded with talented teams. We have surprised a lot of teams this year, won a lot of games, and are really hoping to make some serious noise next year. Good luck to everyone over the next few weeks as the season winds down.