10U Coaches Poll Week 11 (7-5-21) Get Your Votes In !!!

oiler_pride

Reaction score
Submit your top 10 to me by Wednesday night 11pm. Remember to include your name and team you are representing. You must be a coach or designated representative of your team in order to vote.
Must include teams #1-10 in your vote.

I will post results around Noon on Thursday.

You can PM me or email me at my EMAIL ADDRESS : jeffreylsteiner@gmail.com

Mike Homan

Reaction score
Ohio Outlaws Premier - Mike Homan

Our Outlaws went and played at the USSSA Total Kaos Tournament in Cincinnati over the weekend. Needless to say plain and simple, we did not play well. For whatever reason, we were not focused at all on what we were there to do. Our bats were pretty cold, and our defense struggled to make routine plays. We ended up going 2-2-1 losing to Kentucky Rockers in both pool and bracket play, giving us a third place finish. We did play one game well, tied Lasers Blue 1-1.. that's always a good one between the two of us. We are headed to Destin, FL this weekend to compete in a meat grinder of a line up at the USSSA A Class Nationals. My team has a had a great season, playing in every top event including a PGF circuit. We will end our 10u season in Destin next week and then prepare for the jump into 12u. Before Nationals, our record comes in at 82-28-4. I am extremely proud of my team for getting 80 wins this season.. that's a huge accomplishment for the schedule we played.

Good Luck to everyone the rest of the season!

extrabase

Reaction score
Finesse Bragg played our first 12u event 2 week s ago and went 1-3. We jumped in hoping we would play some 2009 teams and get a feel for what 12u could have in store. Instead we ended up playing 4 , 08 teams that definitely made us look like midgets. The girls embraced it and battled all weekend.

Last weekend we were off.

This upcoming weekend we are at the PGF Michigan championship s with a really strong field. We then finish our season up at the world series in Columbus.