10U Coaches Poll Week #11 (7-9-18) Get Your Votes In!!!

oiler_pride

Reaction score
10U Coaches,

Submit your top 10 to me by Tuesday night 11pm. Remember to include your name and team you are representing. You must be a coach or designated representative of your team in order to vote.
Must include teams #1-10 in your vote

You can PM me or email me at my NEW EMAIL ADDRESS : jeffreylsteiner@gmail.com

I will post results on Wednesday.

Jeff Steiner
330-307-7551

kidbuckeye

Reaction score
Lasers Orange 08 went 3-3 at GAPSS this weekend. The competition was very strong and you had to be on top of your game every inning. We were very proud of the way our young girls stood up against the competition. GAPSS was very well ran and would definitely consider returning.

Pool Play
W Cincy Slammers
L Wolfpack- Wolff
W USSSA Pride- Navy

Bracket Play
W Finesse- Hoverman
L Lasers Gray
L Ohio Hawks

Stingrays Showcase this weekend followed by Panama City.

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Finesse 07 Hoverman was at GAPSS last weekend. We were not sure what to expect in our first tourney since our leadoff hitter went down with a broken foot. Great way to see what you are made of starting with Stingrays 07 at 8am on Saturday. They jumped out early, we fought back, they put us away. Good news is the girls responded taking down Laser Gray and Ohio Hawks to go 2-1 in bracket play. We drew those hot hitting young ladies of Lasers Orange first bracket game and had no answer to shut down their offense. We bounced back with a loser bracket win over Cincy Slammers and bowed out after a well played game versus Wolfpack. We will be at Stingrays next weekend.

GAPSS
Pool Play
Lost 6-11 to Stingrays 07
Won 6-2 over Lasers Gray
Won 6-5 over Ohio Hawks 07

Bracket
Lost 6-11 to Lasers Orange
Won 12-1 over Cincy Slammers
Lost 1-4 to Wolfpack

MCS21

Reaction score
Ohio Wolfpack finished runner-up at GAPSS this past weekend. Hats off to Stingrays! After playing our 5th straight game without a break I don't think we had much left in the tank but I was very proud of our team. We lost a close one to Stingrays to start the day on Sunday then battled back through the losers bracket to beat Finesse 4-1 then beat Ohio Hawks 6-5 and then Lasers Gray 9-0 before bowing out to Stingrays again. Look forward to seeing everyone at Stingrays showcase this weekend.