10U Coaches Poll Week #2 (5-7-18) Get Your Votes In!!!

oiler_pride

Reaction score
10U Coaches,

Submit your top 10 to me by Tuesday night 11pm. Remember to include your name and team you are representing. You must be a coach or designated representative of your team in order to vote. Must include #1-10 in your vote

You can PM me or email me at: steiner22ja@aol.com

I will post results on Wednesday.

Jeff Steiner
330-307-7551

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ohio Thunder 007 competed in the Batbuster's Swing into Spring tournament in Michigan this past weekend!
Probably the best field of 10U teams from Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Kentucky, & Michigan that will be held this Summer.........

We are very proud to say we went 4-2 & finished in 3rd Place - our only losses were to the 2 Finalist teams! Highest Finish of any Ohio team
Won 13-0 over Michigan Bolts
Loss 2 - 5 to Beverley Bandits Futures (Runner-Up team in the event)
Won 4 - 3 over Foster Oilers
Won 3 - 2 over Ohio Wolfpack (#3 team in last week's poll)
Won 4 - 3 over MC Madness - Hool (Winners of Spanodome, with wins against over half of last week's top 10 & our 2nd win against them)
Loss 0 - 2 to Indy Gators (Champs, nearly half of our losses this year have been to this team....def the best 10U team in the region)

Record now stands at 39-9-2, 26-1 against Ohio teams
We are in a 4 game Round Robin this weekend, in which we will be facing the Louisville Sluggers-Rice team (another top team from the Region)

kidbuckeye

Reaction score
Lasers Orange went 4-1 in the Lancasrer Early Bird finishing in third place. We ran into a buzzsaw with MOV Pride 07 in the semis, our only loss. We are at Whitehall next weekend in the Cap City Grand Slam.

southernohioforce

Reaction score
The Southern Ohio Force ‘07 were in the Semi-Finals of the QueenCity Shootout this past weekend after going 2-1 on the day, with their only loss to Central Ohio Ice. Semi-Final game was rained out and remainder of tournament cancelled.

The Force ‘07 started off the season in Louisville playing in the Ladies Only Bash over Thunder Weekend! They went 3-1 against some of the best teams in Indiana and Kentucky and were eliminated by eventual champ in Kentucky Sting.

Force ‘07 will be in Whitehall this weekend!

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Finesse 07 was idle last weekend. Looking forward to the Breast Cancer Shootout USSSA Qualifier this weekend. Our pool is pitting the #3, 4, 5, and 6 teams against each other. Should be fun.

CoachCasey

Reaction score
Ohio Lightning 07 was off this past weekend. Heading to Breast Cancer Shootout this weekend. Gonna be fun!