10U Coaches Poll Week #2. Get Your Votes In!!!

oiler_pride

Reaction score
10U Coaches,

Submit your top 10 to me by Monday night 11pm. Remember to include your name and team you are representing. You must be a coach or designated representative of your team in order to vote.

You can PM me or email me at: steiner22ja@aol.com

oiler_pride

Reaction score
Coaches,

Please post your past weekend results here so voters can make informed decisions on the Poll prior to voting.

Laser05

Reaction score
Lasers05 West Liberty Early Bird Champs.

6-0 on weekend.
Wins
MV Express 04
Sabotage
KNockouts 05
HOH Shockers
Lady Pioneers

Was great to get out on the dirt. Going to be a fun summer.

Reaction score
Lady Bombers 04 Mogadore Early Bird Champs
8-6 over the Ice orange in the finals

Last edited:

Passion4theGame

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.cincydoom.net
Lancaster KAOS '04 played in tuscarawas early bird went 5-1. Beat valley Force, pride, and some others Lost to Jackson Royals 16-0. That team from top to bottom Studs!! Those girls and coaches mean business.
Our ladies hit the ball well the entire weekend and gave up very few runs (16) and scored (63) till the Royals game. Struggled in game two Sunday but pulled it out in the international tie breaker after being down by 6 to Pride.... Bats caught fire. Hats off to Jackson Royals. Very tough team! Solid. Congrats ladies and coaches of the royals. Ohio Lightning looked very well this weekend as well.

See you all at the Lancaster Early Bird.

Westler33

Reaction score
Lasers Gold went 6-1 and took the Championship at the Shootout in Marion against a very good 04 Starz team,

Pool play
Lasers 2 Road runners 0
Lasers 7 Vipers 0
Lasers 7 CO ice 1
Lasers 1 Starz 4

Bracket play

Lasers 8 CO ice 2
Lasers 13 Road runners 1

Championship
Lasers 10 Starz 0

We will be at the breast cancer shootout next and looking forward to some more great ball!!!!

Bekah24

Reaction score
Ohio Lightning(Gold) was at the Tuscarawas early bird tournament we went 6-1 losing to the Jackson Royals 3-0 in the Championship game. It was a good championship game against 2 talented teams.

Reaction score
Lasers Gold went 6-1 and took the Championship at the Shootout in Marion against a very good 04 Starz team,

Pool play
Lasers 2 Road runners 0
Lasers 7 Vipers 0
Lasers 7 CO ice 1
Lasers 1 Starz 4

Bracket play

Lasers 8 CO ice 2
Lasers 13 Road runners 1

Championship
Lasers 10 Starz 0

We will be at the breast cancer shootout next and looking forward to some more great ball!!!!

He forgot to mention the BOMB hit by #33 in the championship game. Dad won't but I will!!!

Reaction score
Thunder Elite 04 won the championship at the Valley Extreme Double Trouble ASA Eastern National Qualifier. We finished the weekend at 5-0.

Pool:
TE over Cobras
TE over Valley Extreme 10u

Elimination:
TE over Valley Extreme 9u
TE over Erie Frost
TE over Erie Frost (Championship Game, 10-1)

We are off this weekend and look forward to the Breast Cancer Shootout on May 15, 16, 17. Special congrats to Shelby Westler of Lasers on her over the fence HR...Big accolade at 10u!

Nate Schick

Rose

Reaction score
Jackson Royals 10u -- Won the Tuscarawas County Early Bird Tournament this past weekend. Championship game was 3-0 over Ohio Lightning Gold. Our pitcher had 15 Ks, against a very good Ohio Lightning Gold pitcher. Our other pitcher was 3-0 on the weekend with 3 shutouts including Lancaster KAOS 04 in the semis. 7-0 total on the weekend and gave up 1 run. We are excited for the Outlaws Breast Cancer shoot-out in 2 weeks. We have been fortunate to play Stingrays 04, Stingrays 05, Lasers 04, Lasers 05, Starz, Sundogs, Thunder Elite, Ohio Lightning Gold, Valley Force, so on and so forth. Although the player pool for 10u is shallow, there are some very solid 10u teams and it is awesome when we get to play each other. Stingrays 05 is scary good for a young team. Lasers 04 pitcher we faced was the real deal. Thanks to Steiner for doing this.

Westler33

Reaction score
Thank you guys for the kind words. I still get choked up every time I watch her hit it on the video. I am so proud of her.

Ofcheat04

Reaction score
Website
www.ofcheat.org
Ofc Heat04 Was off this weekend to go to Oxford and root Miami University on to a conference championship.