4Ohio Ice - Mace68
5Ohio Classics48
6Ohio Dragons (1)43
7Stingrays42
8Licking County Stars39
9Ohio Wave '9920
10Diamond Dogs19

Others receiving votes
Ohio Hawks Black (15), Diamond Chix (13), Cincy Shock (9), New Albany Eagles (6), Xtreeme Heat (6), Marion Diamonds (4), Uniontown Fighting Angels (1),

Hawks Gold & Oh Wave battled thru 13inning Championship over weekend. Truly remarkable stamina and courage displayed by all on both sides in our first HOT WEEKEND. Even the Umps were wearing out, as the plate ump was replaced after 9th or 10th inning. LOL!

Hawks '99 Gold won. 7 innings of regulation and then 6 innings of ITB's.

Tadd, do you keep voting the Dragon's #1 to keep the bullseye off your back? It isn't going to work buddy. Good Luck Saturday.

Hawks Gold & Oh Wave battled thru 13inning Championship over weekend. Truly remarkable stamina and courage displayed by all on both sides in our first HOT WEEKEND. Even the Umps were wearing out, as the plate ump was replaced after 9th or 10th inning. LOL!

That was one heck of a game. It was the best 10u game that i have ever seen, I don't think i could take too many games like that.
I would also like to say that the Hawks players and coaches are a class act.
I hope we meet again this summer.

Where is everyone playing this weekend? After playing 6 weekends in a row, we(Thunder Elite) are taking this weekend off.

Dan,

I thought the Hawks were hosting a Tourny this weekend?

Congrats to the Hawks and Waves, sounds like an AWESOME game, nice job ladies.

Jeff, I will have the pleasure of seeing your buddy Iceman, the Lasers, and Classics in Marysville at the Heart of Ohio tourney. Should be a lot of fun.

Sorry Iceman, I figured you guys have seen each other so many times already you were car pooling to those tourneys. Someone may have seperation anxiety this weekend, LOL

C'mon Don....you've totally hurt my feelings. Good thing I gave you bogus scouting reports..LOL

Ace - After 6 straight weekends and 34 games, our girls needed a break! Plus, I needed to mow my lawn/hayfield. I'm trusting the pollsters to do the right thing.

I totally agree oiler. I was just being sarcastic. We had last weekend off and it was great. Hopefully it will help us on the 5 weekend stretch we are starting tomorrow. Enjoy your holiday weekend, rest up a little, and get strong!!!!!!

What is the general approach for calculating these weekly polls? Also, haven't seen any 12U or 14U polls posted, maybe I missed them.