10U Coaches Poll Week #6 (6-4-18) Get Your Votes In!!

oiler_pride

Reaction score
10U Coaches,

Submit your top 10 to me by Tuesday night 11pm. Remember to include your name and team you are representing. You must be a coach or designated representative of your team in order to vote.
Must include teams #1-10 in your vote

You can PM me or email me at my NEW EMAIL ADDRESS : jeffreylsteiner@gmail.com

I will post results on Wednesday.

Jeff Steiner
330-307-7551

kidbuckeye

Reaction score
Lasers Orange 08 went 3-1 at Cap City. We got our biggest win of the season against Thunder 007, arguably the best team in the state. That win was a very exciting time for our girls. We had a chance to put ourselves in the championship game, but fell to the mighty Wolfpack.

Cap City
W 8-1 Hawks 07
W 14-6 Strikezone Fillies
W 3-2 Thunder 007
Rain USSSA Pride Navy (were down 6-3 when the monsoon hit)
L 8-0 Wolfpack

We will be at Lasers Nation this weekend where the schedule only gets tougher which is the way we like it. We are looking forward to seeing some new out if state competition. Good luck to everyone.

southernohioforce

Reaction score
Southern Ohio Force '07 was in Pickerington at USSSA Buckeye Cup this past weekend. Came away with a 3rd place finish after advancing to the Winners Bracket Final and then losing the next two games to Kentucky Rockers (1st Place) and Stingrays 'o7 (2nd Place). Did pickup a big win in bracket play over MOV Pride '07 by a score of 8-0, which showed what our girls are capable of at times. On the season we have played 8 games against current Top 10 teams and are 3-5 against them, love playing the best when the opportunity presents itself! Currently ranked 2nd in USSSA points in Ohio and 4th in Power Rankings.