5Ohio Dragons42
6Ohio Hawks37
7North Coast Spirit32
8Stingrays28
9Ohio Fire12
10Lasers 9U10

Others receiving votes
Valley Extreme (5), Miamisburg Sting (3), Thunder Elite (1), Buckeye Blast (1),

I have played the top 3 teams and they all have some things in common. Good pitching & great hitting. If you play the lasers don't give the big unit anything to hit, same goes for Sydney on the Nitro. They will launch it!

Isnt it a beautiful thing! :) Love to watch the Lasers hit and run bases! Its so much fun to watch!~
Kudo's to Sidney from Nitro toO! :) Heck of a hitter!
Love to see the Lady Lasers' bringing TWO Teams to the top 10! woohoo! go Lasers.

Isnt it a beautiful thing! :) Love to watch the Lasers hit and run bases! Its so much fun to watch!~
Kudo's to Sidney from Nitro toO! :) Heck of a hitter!
Love to see the Lady Lasers' bringing TWO Teams to the top 10! woohoo! go Lasers.

Sidney must be the catcher? That girl is a very good hitter.

I would like to cast a vote for the ohio fire.We played some great games this weekend at the Hawks early bird challenge.We took second to the hawks championship game ended up being 6-5.Great competition.Thanks to everyone.Great job Ohio Fire.

I agree that the Fire has a fine softball team. They can really play ball and have hung with many of the teams high up on the top ten list. Watched them a couple of weeks back. Also agree that Sidney from the Nitro is an excellent hitter and catcher. Have seen her in action and she is a fine ball player.

Valley Extreme should be in the mix. Played them a few times this year and they can play hold there own with these top teams. Got some hitters and good pitching. Should at least be in the top ten.

I would like to cast a vote for the ohio fire.We played some great games this weekend at the Hawks early bird challenge.We took second to the hawks championship game ended up being 6-5.Great competition.Thanks to everyone.Great job Ohio Fire.

Agree... you guys battled and beat the Static and Dragons - all very solid teams... our game went to the bottom of the 6th before being decided... My players love going up against the Fire and Dragon's - we know we are in for a good game regardless of the outcome.