4Diamond Chix55
5Ohio ICE52
6Thunder Elite45
7Ohio Classics35
8Valley Extreme29
9Ohio Dragons22
10Ohio Fire20

Others receiving votes
Ohio Hawks (17), Ohio Jaguars (5), Wizards (4), Chain Reaction (3), Lasers Purple (2), Stingrays (2), Miamisburg Sting (2), Perry Xtreme (1), Ohio Wave (1),

Thunder Elite 10u won the Nationals Tune-Up Tournament going 5-1 for the weekend, Beating the Lasers(purple) in the Championship.

Thunder Elite 10u won the Nationals Tune-Up Tournament going 5-1 for the weekend, Beating the Lasers(purple) in the Championship.

Congrats Jeff and Thunder Elite. Good luck this weekend in Columbus!

Thank you Nate, it was a great weekend. We will see you in Columbus this weekend. Good luck! I was very impressed with the Laser purple team. They have a bunch of hitters on their team.

I spent a lot of time chatting with the Laser Purple parents at GAPPS ... good folks, I really enjoyed chatting them up... congrat's on your nice win.

The Ohio Dragons 98 won their fourth tournament of the season (second in a row) beating a solid Wizards team 7-3 in the championship game of the Gem City Showdown in our last action before heading to Sterling, VA.

Thanks Oiler Pride. The Lasers Purple had a great time at your tournament. I appreciate the compliment to our young players. Good luck this weekend.