10 Under Tryouts 10U Explosive Cleveland

14uhurricanes

Reaction score
I am forming a new team for Explosive recruiting 10U players from across Cleveland area. Head coach is non parent coach with 20 years fastpitch experience training teams, pitchers and hitters. Assist coaches will be collegiate players (former players of mine). Team will focus on development of skills, game play and will compete in appropriately competitive tournaments. If you are looking for a team with an intense focus on training kids to do it right, please consider this team. I have coached teams from beginners to highly competitive and this is my hobby and passion. Indoor practices in fabulous Force facilities on east/east central side of Cleveland. One mandatory weekly practice in off season to make practice travel practical for busy families, and allow kids to play multiple sports. References avail from former players and former parents, HS coaches in the area.

Tryouts continuing Aug 9, west side Strongsville 4PM, Aug 16 Highland Heights eastside 11AM.
Or best at this stage where team is filling up is to contact me about private tryouts
todd peter
tdpeter110@gmail.com
(10u , my old signon is from my Ohio Hurricanes days............)

14uhurricanes

Reaction score
I am forming a new team for Explosive recruiting 10U players from across Cleveland area. Head coach is non parent coach with 20 years fastpitch experience training teams, pitchers and hitters. Assist coaches will be collegiate players (former players of mine). Team will focus on development of skills, game play and will compete in appropriately competitive tournaments. If you are looking for a team with an intense focus on training kids to do it right, please consider this team. I have coached teams from beginners to highly competitive and this is my hobby and passion. Indoor practices in fabulous Force facilities on east/east central side of Cleveland. One mandatory weekly practice in off season to make practice travel practical for busy families, and allow kids to play multiple sports. References avail from former players and former parents, HS coaches in the area.

Tryouts continuing Aug 9, west side Strongsville 4PM, Aug 16 Highland Heights eastside 11AM.
Or best at this stage where team is filling up is to contact me about private tryouts
todd peter
tdpeter110@gmail.com
(10u , my old signon is from my Ohio Hurricanes days............)
just about full
just about full