10u Teams 2009-2010

Has anybody seen any 10u teams play this fall? Thoughts?Comments? Predictions?

Based on some of the 9u teams from last year I think the Ice will be pretty good as will the Lasers. I saw the Hawks last weekend and they looked pretty solid as well.

The 10U Gold Ohio Hawks looked pretty good at the Fall Rip-It Challenge this past weekend. They went 6-0 with only 8 players. The Heart of Ohio Fear Factor is going to be awfully good. A lot of 9U who can play. Should be an exciting year to watch the 10U's play.

How did the 10s look up at the Classic's tournament this weekend? By the scores posted on the webpage from Saturday... Classics sound pretty good.

Got to see the lasers and classics play 2 great games against each other this weekend. Both of these teams have plenty of talent. Classics won 6-3 and 7-6.

Also got to see the Lasers and Classics play...two very strong teams with very good pitching, catching and SOLID hitting. Classics are now 8 -0 scoring 65 runs against their opponents! Both teams looked very fundamentally sound!

Can't wait for 2010.. I'm a co-manager with the Southern Ohio Buckeyes.. We scrimmaged the Ohio Hawks.Yes, they are solid. I'm excited about the 2010 season. I wish basketball was over already!!

Keep an eye out for the new club!
Explosive fastpitch.
The coach is head coach of Cleveland State.
That will be the team to watch out for.

Angie is a great coach, but the question will be will she ever show up to actually coach the young girls, or will she miss as much time as she is there.

Been away from the 10u scene for a couple of years, now that my oldest is now entering 14u action. Now my youngest one is playing 10u ball and is young enough to play 4 years at it being that she is only 7.
I missed the 10u ball and now get to expierence it again. Cant wait!

Now going by what little I saw of 10u ball this past summer, Heart of Ohio has a solid team along of course the Lady Lasers team that has been togther since 8u.
If I remember right Diamond Dogs out of the Cleveland area had a good team this past summer. Not sure if they move up or not though. Diamond Chix from Strongsville had a very solid team that played up at times.
Im sure I am missing a ton of teams but again didnt really follow them to close lately.

well ohio glory has new 10u team dont know if they re one to win state or anything but solid coaching and 2 really good pitchers both huvering around 48 to 50 which wins alot of games at 10 u

Been away from the 10u scene for a couple of years, now that my oldest is now entering 14u action. Now my youngest one is playing 10u ball and is young enough to play 4 years at it being that she is only 7.
I missed the 10u ball and now get to expierence it again. Cant wait!

Now going by what little I saw of 10u ball this past summer, Heart of Ohio has a solid team along of course the Lady Lasers team that has been togther since 8u.
If I remember right Diamond Dogs out of the Cleveland area had a good team this past summer. Not sure if they move up or not though. Diamond Chix from Strongsville had a very solid team that played up at times.
Im sure I am missing a ton of teams but again didnt really follow them to close lately.

We are going to be seeing a lot of each other over the next few years my middle DD has 3 years at 10U, since I've never met you I am not sure that's a good thing :lmao:

I did talk to Jim Z this past weekend about a scrimmage and laid some ground work for some future dual practice/scrimmages. Make sure you introduce yourself!

Will do. Im easy to pick out. Just look for a goofy looking hillbilly that has a short blonde wife always stuck to my side, LOL.

Awesome that our two teams will be hooking up for some practices/scrimmages. Should be a neat expierence. Sounds like our girls will be playing alot of ball against eachother for several years
Will be fun to be part of the 10u scene again.

Merry Christmas to ya and your family.

I have heard from a few sources that the Classics are going to be the team to beat in 2010.

The Southern Ohio Buckeyes are now the Southern Ohio Swarm!
Same team...different name! We had a chance to scrimmage the Hawks
10u Gold in October. They were very tough! Very well coached!

Older DD now playing 14u National level. Starting to wonder how watching/living 10u ball is going to be as I will most likely travel with 2nd DD on 10u circuit mostly in 2010.

You know when you've been driving for 3-4 hours at 85mph(or 90...) and then the speed limit drops to 55 and have to down throttle to say 65mph and all of a sudden it feels like you are walking?

I hope re-engaging 10u is not similar to above experience but something tells me I need to calibrate myself before May ^_^!

Triplethreat bring lots of snacks and sunblock. Nothing like starting over, exciting still but very long indeed. Although there are some 10u that would do well in 12u. Goodluck to you and your dd