12 U Ohio Thunder Green

Wheitker

Reaction score
The Ohio Thunder has recently added another 12 U team (made up of 06/07 birthdays). If you have not found a team that fits for you and even if you have already came to a Thunder try out, please come out again this week and see if you have what it takes for this new team. All positions are being considered. Join a great organization that will make your softball experience great and help build your skills. The try outs are as follows:
Tuesday August 7, 6-8pm At Mid America Ballyard. Registration begins at 5:15pm (pre registration is perferred). Be warmed up and ready by 6pm. Pitchers and catchers will be asked to stay approx 30-45 minutes additional for evaluation.
Saturday August 11, 2-5pm at Fairwood Elementary in Hamilton. Registration begins at 1:30pm (pre register if possible).

Please visit Ohio Thunder website to pre register if possible. Any questions feel free to contact Bill Heitker at 513-678-4037 or Ashley Heitker at 937-213-0456. Or contact me on here. Thank you for looking and hope to see a good turnout.

Wheitker

Reaction score
So the pieces are starting to fall into place. Positions are running low so if you still are looking for a team or unsure where you are going to play this year please come out Saturday from 200-500 pm at Fairwood Elementary in Hamilton. Registration begins at 130pm. Please pre register if possible. Hope to see a good turn out so we can finalize our roster this weekend. Dont miss out on this opportunity to join a team that will grow as a Family but also have a fun time learning the game and increasing your knowledge of the game also. Any Questions feel free to contact me also. Thanks and have a great day.

Wheitker

Reaction score
So looking like atleast 12 girls coming today to try outs, so if u r still on the fence with a team please come out today. Any questions feel free to contact me at 513-678-4037

Wheitker

Reaction score
Still looking to add 1-2 pitchers and possibly even a catcher if it’s a fit to the team. Would love 06 birthday but would consider 07 birthday. Hit us up so we can set up a private try out. We will be practicing Sunday so be a great time to come out, if you are serious about wanting to join a family and get a lot of time on the mound. Message me for any details.

Wheitker

Reaction score
Still looking to add 1 pitcher and 1 utility player (would like someone who can play catcher). We will be practicing this sunday and would love to have anyone come out to practice, see what they have and discuss any questions they might have. We do have 2 coaches who were ex fastpitch pitchers at the select, high school and college level who will be coaching and helping the pitchers grow. Please contact me at 513-678-4037 (Bill) or 937-213-0456 (Ashley).

Wheitker

Reaction score
Also we would like the pitcher to be "select" caliber, be nice if they have a pitching coach but if not like i stated our coaches will help the pitcher grow.