12 U Ohio Thunder Green

Wheitker

Reaction score
Looking at add 1 experienced pitcher. Roster is pretty well completed but would like to add 1 more pitcher who wants to get innings. So if you feel you wont get the mound time on your team and might want to change that, this might be your chance. Please message me to set up a private lesson if this is for you.

Wheitker

Reaction score
Looking for 1 more good/great pitcher to join our roster of talented defense, hitting and speed. Do have an opening for that one pitcher that might not be happy with the amount of innings they are receiving or just still looking for a team. Contact myself at 513-678-4037 or Ashley at 937-213-0456 to schedule a private. Thanks

Wheitker

Reaction score
Still looking to add 1-2 pitchers and possibly even a catcher if it’s a fit to the team. Would love 06 birthday but would consider 07 birthday. Hit us up so we can set up a private try out. We will be practicing Sunday so be a great time to come out, if you are serious about wanting to join a family and get a lot of time on the mound. Message me for any details.

Wheitker

Reaction score
Still looking to add 1 pitcher and 1 utility player (would like someone who can play catcher). We will be practicing this sunday and would love to have anyone come out to practice, see what they have and discuss any questions they might have. We do have 2 coaches who were ex fastpitch pitchers at the select, high school and college level who will be coaching and helping the pitchers grow. Please contact me at 513-678-4037 (Bill) or 937-213-0456 (Ashley).

Wheitker

Reaction score
Also we would like the pitcher to be "select" caliber, be nice if they have a pitching coach but if not like i stated our coaches will help the pitcher grow.