12U 05 Pitcher Looking to Sub

MikeLouis

Reaction score
Strong starting 05 pitcher looking to sub on off weekends, ideally in more competitive tournaments. Current teams schedule allows for a number of openings and she just wants to play more ball. Heavy bat, plays corner infield and outfield positions as well.

PM me with interest.

Thanks!

Gray55

Reaction score
Strong starting 05 pitcher looking to sub on off weekends, ideally in more competitive tournaments. Current teams schedule allows for a number of openings and she just wants to play more ball. Heavy bat, plays corner infield and outfield positions as well.

PM me with interest.

Thanks!
What weekends are off for her?

412Ron

Reaction score

PM me with interest.

Thanks!
We are playing this weekend, looking for a pitcher. Pittsburgh Spirit Gold , playing in the Dayton Metro National qualifier,
If interested please call me , 412 -506-7048 (Ron)
Thanks

Tacuma Swanson

Reaction score

PM me with interest.

Thanks!

We are in need of a pitcher for this weekend. Would like to talk. Please call or text 614-493-6740