3. Ohio Classics......................73
4. Ohio Ice Black.....................72
5. Ohio Stingrays....................69
6. OFC Heat...........................39
7. Cincy Doom........................32
8. Fear Factor........................26
9. Ohio Blast..........................23
10. Valley Extreme.................19

Others receiving votes: Grand Slam (18), Wizards Elite (15), Ohio Hawks-villies (11), Centeral Ohio Vipers (10), Lasers Green (6), Stingrays '01 (6), Wolfpack (4), Miami Valley Xpress (4), Ohio Storm '01 (1), Cincy Static (1), Ohio Storm '00 (1)​

I can't believe how fast this season has flown by. You spend all those winter months wishing the summer were here, then you blink and it is gone. I enjoyed catching up with all of the good people I met through the sofball community and OFC. Good luck to all of the Ohio Teams at nationals. To the teams going to ASA USA next week in Chattanooga, don't be a stranger. The teams I see going are Thunder Elite, Lasers, Stingrays 00, OFC Heat Orange, Cincy Doom, Wizards Elite, Lasers Green, Buckeye Heatand a few from neighboring states that play in Ohio (Michigan Pride and Indy Magic Gold)

Good Luck to all the 12u teams in Chattanooga at ASA/USA. Cant wait to get down there. Always fun to get some OH IO chants going in SEC country

joboo1drew: I know what you mean! but just blink again and you'll be at fall tournament.

We (Cincy Static Neon 01) were fortunate enough to play several of these ranked Teams. We just returned from the ASA Class A Northern Nationals and Teams such as OFC Heat, Ohio Classics, Cincy Doom, Ohio Hawks (Villies), Central Ohio Vipers & Miami Valley Xpress would have all had a great chance of winning that tournament. We finished 2-3 and were knocked out of the Winner's bracket by the eventual Champions Capital City Blitz (Springfield, IL). They are a heck of a Team, but I would take my chances with the Ohio Teams previously mentioned. Good luck to all of the Ohio Teams at the ASA / USA Nationals. I think Ohio is going to have one heck of a showing!

Thank you from Ohio Lasers Green 01. We took advantage of the early team sign in Saturday evening so we could play two friendly's early Sunday. ASA was kind enough to schedule (2) 2 hour field times and 2 ASA tournament umpires for each game. Then we attended opening cereromonies Sunday evening with Amanda Chitister being the guest speaker!

Lasers Green 01 7
New York Rebels 5

Lasers Green 01 2
Birmingham Vipers 01 1

Todays pool play wasn't quite as easy lol :)

Birmingham Vipers 00 7
Lasers Green 01 2

Hope you are still playing, being there this year will pay big dividends next year at this time.

great that there 8 ohio teams making the trip . proud of those that go compete .

saw the formerly # 5 ranked Stingrays over the weekend, I dont know how many of the 12u's off their roster stayed with them but this group of 1st year 14u's can bash the ball . really nice team . Certainly a team to look out for in the summer 0f 2014 .

saw the formerly # 5 ranked Stingrays over the weekend, I dont know how many of the 12u's off their roster stayed with them but this group of 1st year 14u's can bash the ball . really nice team . Certainly a team to look out for in the summer 0f 2014 .

My impression was that most, if not all, would stay. That would explain why they seem like a really nice team, because they were a really nice team this summer!