12 Under Tryouts 12u Cincy Doom open field/tryouts

JBarnes

Reaction score
12u Cincy Doom Open Field/Tryouts 7/9,7/16 6:00 p.m. 210 West Apple St. Mt. Orab OH
I'm currently the coach for the Cincy Doom 18u Gold Barnes team. I have coached this team since 9u. With help from the top of our organization we have successfully had every player commit to college from D1,D2,D3 and NAIA. My goal is to drop down to 12u and build another successful team. Please contact me with any questions 5133175627

Last edited:

JBarnes

Reaction score
Reminder open fields tonight at 6:00 p.m. Any questions, please contact Jason at 5133175627.

JENNIFER HADLEY

Reaction score
I would highly recommend Jason Barnes as a coach. Jason coached my daughter since she was 7 years old. She is currently a sophomore in college playing softball. Jason puts his heart into all the girls he coaches. It is not a job for him like you see with some coaches and teams. He puts so much time and dedication into his girls for their future and their success in the sport. If you are serious about the sport and you see yourself playing ball in college this is the team you want to be a part of. I don't think my daughter would be where she is today if it were not for Jason.

Creek01

Reaction score
I’ve helped Coach Barnes with his 16/18u teams the past 4 years. His teams have won tourneys like Dayton Metro, Outlaws Summer, Etc. all while getting every girl that played for him from 16u on the chance to play in college. He builds a great atmosphere for the girls to learn, grow and compete at the highest level.

Kyle Creek

Doom Leader

Reaction score
What an opportunity to have your 12u daughter play and learn from one of the best in the sport!

jomape

Reaction score
Coach Jason Barnes is 100% dedicated to his players. He has coached my daughter her whole softball career. He will always go the extra mile to make sure each and every player reaches their full potential. He expects hard work from each girl. If playing at the college level is one of your daughters goals Jason can and will get her there, as he has successfully done with all of the girls he has coached. We have always competed in some of the best tournaments and won many championships over the years.