12U Coaches Poll Pre-Season (2-23-16) RESULTS!!

oiler_pride

Reaction score
1st Place Votes are in ( )

Rank --- Team --- Total Pts

1. Wizards Elite '03 (4)..........112
2. Cincy Slammers '03 (6)......102
3. Lasers Black (2).................89
4. Sundogs '03 (1).................75
5. Ohio Storm '03 ..................63
6. CO Vipers '03.....................59
7. Ohio Outlaws '03................57
8. Wolfpack '03......................53
9. Ohio Thunder (1)...............38
10. Stingrays '03....................33

Others receiving votes: Hurricanes '03 (27), Classics '03 (10), Ohio Starz '03 (9), Thunder Elite'04 (8), Cap City Force (7), Thunder Elite '03 (6), Stingrays '04 (6), Viking Elite (6), Lancaster Pride (5), Ohio Starz '04,Ohio Outlaws '04 (1), Doom '03 (1).....

oiler_pride

Reaction score
If there are any spelling or Team Name corrections, please post them here or send me a PM. I dont always get the full name of a team when coaches submit their top 10 to me.

Caines03

Reaction score
Very accurate poll... I guess my top 5 list was spot on, just out of order. So many good teams this year.

homerin

Reaction score
We are excited for our April 30 friendly where seven out of the top 10 will be there (school ball prevented the other three). Throw in Thunder Elite 03, Indiana Prospects, Turnin2, Finesse, and MC Madness from MI which will make for a great day of softball in Toledo.

Last edited:

FPDAD03

Reaction score
There are a lot of very good teams listed in the poll. Should be a fun, competitive summer.

LRT13 Softball Mom

Reaction score
Very accurate poll... I guess my top 5 list was spot on, just out of order. So many good teams this year.

I liked your top 5 better!! Storm 03 has went 1-1 with both Lasers and Sundogs. I'm sure we will battle back and forth all summer. Looks like we may see your team in a few tourneys as well! Good luck with your season.

01softballmom

Reaction score

Not stirring the pot! Just curious what order do you have them in? I think they all are great teams, as we know with great teams these spots can shift weekly!

Last edited:

kelbot

Reaction score
I've only seen one team on the list: 04 Outlaws. Saw them this past weekend at Sinclair. Well coached and a deep lineup. Also, they're class acts. One of their batters hit a line shot back at the pitcher that hit her in the thigh. The batter came over and checked on her during the ensuing timeout. Nice gesture.

They'll win a lot of games this year, but I imagine they'll be towards the top of this list in 2017.

wpaguy

Reaction score
I really like how you guys run this Poll.. Wish it could be done for Western PA. Will be attending 2 tournaments in Ohio this year . Looking forward to seeing other teams. Good luck to all.

oiler_pride

Reaction score
Thanks ! I know some people get frustrated that we run polls for 10u and 12u teams but over the years it has served as a pretty good talking point for young softball teams in Ohio.

I really like how you guys run this Poll.. Wish it could be done for Western PA. Will be attending 2 tournaments in Ohio this year . Looking forward to seeing other teams. Good luck to all.

tjsmize3

Reaction score

Wow Caines, that's impressive!... would it be too much of an imposition to have you fill out my NCAA bracket this year?

Longtoss1

Reaction score
Wow Caines, that's impressive!... would it be too much of an imposition to have you fill out my NCAA bracket this year?

Don't give him anymore credit or his head is going to begin to swell and we will all be able to see it on the horizon...smh

reynolds9341

Reaction score
I'm with you. We play most of our tournaments in Ohio this year. Great poll! We were at Spano this past weekend and saw a few of these teams. Great pre-season tournament.

oiler_pride

Reaction score
This weekends tournaments will be the start of the regular season Coaches Poll.

Caines03

Reaction score
This weekend is Marion. Top #1 Wizards and #2 Slammers are there .. Should be fun and the weather looks great!