12U Coaches Poll Pre-Season (3-1-21) Get Your Votes In!!!

oiler_pride

Reaction score
12U Coaches,

Submit your top 10 to me by Friday night 11PM. I will post results over the weekend. Remember to include your name and team you are representing. You must be a coach or designated representative of your team in order to vote.
Must include teams #1-10 in your vote

You can PM me or email me at my EMAIL ADDRESS : jeffreylsteiner@gmail.com

oiler_pride

Reaction score
Use this thread to post results from this Fall/Winter seasons or to post a little about your team that will help voters make informed decisions

Last edited:

kidbuckeye

Reaction score
Lasers Orange went 15-3-1 in the fall. We were 10-1-1 vs Ohio teams and 5-2 vs out of state teams. Our only Ohio loss was to Finesse Munoz in an incredible 12U softball game. Our only other 2 losses were to Finesse- Hool (Mich.) and Beverly Bandits- Norwood (Kentucky). We are looking forward to this spring. These girls have looked awesome in winter practices and are ready to take it to the dirt.

PGF Fall Super Select Indianapolis- 4-2 (3rd place)
PGF Fall Futures Maumee- 3-0-1 (Rained Out)
Turf Wars- 5-0 (Champions)
Pumpkin Smash- 3-1 (3rd place)

Key Wins
Tennessee MOJO 2026
Indiana Gators Premier- Meyer
Stingrays 08
Finesse Munoz x 2
Ohio Hawks- Ford
Ohio Outlaws- Masiello

Can't wait to see everyone this spring!

24GahannaLadyLions7

Reaction score
Beverly Bandits DeMarini 09
Coaches: Matt Bailey, Dale Carr, Ty Ault

This years RECORD (9/1-present) 38-11-2
Ohio Record: 9-0

Back seeing some old friends using the bigger ball, this year shall be interesting. Already had some great battles with this years 08 class, I combined the top 2 teams from the 10U division from last year to form a stronger, deeper team. We definitely need some work in some areas, get some new girls up to speed on things, and continue to work hard! Good Luck to Everyone this year!!

Ohio results
Ohio Hawks Hutcheison08** W 5-0
Ohio Stingrays08** W 3-1
Finesse Munoz08 OH** W 5-3
Ohio Outlaws08 Masiello** W 5-3, W 8-1
Ohio Hawks Ford08** W 10-2
Ohio Storm08 W 3-2
Finesse HOF08 W 3-2
Ohio Express 12U W 11-0

Notable Wins
Ohio Outlaws Whipkey **W 5-1, ** W 7-6, ** W 11-8
Team Tampa08 **W 12-2
IMG Linton08 **W 3-2, T 3-3
SC Elite08 **W 5-4
GA Team Bullpen Black **W 3-2

** Tournament Wins

Wade Vogan

Reaction score
Thunder Elite 08 Vogan

We are a second year group of 08 student athletes. Last year as a true 08 team we finished 50-39 on our season. Currently, we are 40-6-3 for the fall and winter. (27-1 outdoors/13-5 indoors) We have played some very talented teams and look forward to playing some teams on this list. Stay healthy!!
Losses: 6
Outlaws Williams 2x
Team PA Kowalski 2x
Outlaws Frengel 3-1
Outlaws Whipkey 2-1
Wins: 40
Outlaws Williams 2x
Outlaws Frengel 3x
Outlaws Masiello 2x
Turnin 2 Chrysler
WV Sting
Finesse Munoz 08

swilliamson22

Reaction score
There are a ton of great 12u/11u teams in Ohio this year. I coach OhioEmeralds’09. We went 22-9 this fall, playing some of the best events and teams in the state. We played at Maumee PGF and Great American Premier Showcase, to name a couple!
This year is a challenge for our program to learn and grow. We hope to see all the top level teams and will play 4 PGF events on top of the best events in the state of Ohio! I wish you all a great season!

Key wins:
#59 (nationally) Indy Magic Gold Webb 09
#109 (nationally) Indiana Dreams 09
Team PA 09
Outlaws-Trbovich 09
Lasers Black
Muskie Chicks 08 (2x)

Losses:
#1 (nationally) Beverly Bandits Demarini 08
#84 (nationally) Central Fl Stars Gold 09
#101 (nationally) Finesse Davis 11u
Wolfpack 08 wolf
Lady Rebels 08
OhioEmeralds’08 Sirohman
Outlaws (Pa) Whipkey
Team Pa 08

Congrats to Beverly Bandits 09, Ohio Stingrays08, Lasers Orange 08, Finesse Munoz and Ohio Storm 08 for playing a schedule that would also give you a national ranking! They are all very good teams.

Last edited:

oiler_pride

Reaction score
I have started looking through the votes that various 12U coaches around the state have submitted. a few things to keep in mind. You must give me your first and last name and who you coach for or what team you are affiliated with and your role with that team..

Also, please specify what team you are voting for... putting Ohio Outlaws or Lasers in your vote makes it hard to know what team you are voting for...

Being this is a preseason poll and only 9 coaches have voted so far (not all have been counted due to insufficient information) and the fact that I am still trying to figure out if a few teams are Ohio teams or not I will extend voting another couple days with plans to post results Tuesday evening..