12U Coaches Poll Week 12 (7-12-21) Get Your Votes In !!!

oiler_pride

Reaction score
Submit your top 10 to me by Wednesday night 11pm. Remember to include your name and team you are representing. You must be a coach or designated representative of your team in order to vote.
Must include teams #1-10 in your vote.

I will post results around Noon on Thursday.

You can PM me or email me at my EMAIL ADDRESS : jeffreylsteiner@gmail.com

kidbuckeye

Reaction score
Lasers Orange went 8-2 at the USFA World Series in Panama City Beach finishing in 6th place. We had a great time and enjoyed not only softball, but the beach, volleyball, and just hanging out with each other. The two facilities down there are top notch and highly recommend.

Pool Play
W Impact Gold 08 (TX)
W Chattanooga Force 08 (TN)
W Firecrackers- Cromer (GA)

Bracket Play
W Clubhouse (FL)
W Epic National x08 (OK)
W Impact Gold 08 (TX)
L Diamond Fury Elite (TX)
W Indiana Magic Gold- Linton (IN)
W CF Stars 09 (TX)
L Lookouts (TX)

Lasers Orange Record 57-12-1

vs Ohio teams 34-5-1
vs Out of State teams 23-7

***Key Wins***
Tennessee Mojo 2026 (TN)
Indiana Gators Premier-Meyer (IN)
Stingrays 08
Finesse - Munoz x 4
Ohio Hawks- Ford
Outlaws- Masiello
Wolfpack-Wolff x 3
Pittsburgh Spirit Gold (PA)
Firecrackers-Klonica (MI)
Thunder Elite-Vogan
IMG Bennett/Goddard (IN)
Finesse-Davis (MI)
WV Sting 08 (WV)
Ohio Thunder 08
USSSA Pride Navy
Pittsburgh Lady Roadrunners 08 (PA)
Lady Rebels 08 x 2
Eastern Area Tigers (PA)
Ohio Hawks- Hutcheison
Impact Gold 08 x 2 (TX)
Firecrackers- Cromer (GA)
Chattanooga Force 08 (TN)
Clubhouse (FL)
Epic National X08 (OK)
IMG Linton (IN)
CF Stars 09 (FL)

We are at the Emeralds Showdown in Canton this weekend.

swilliamson22

Reaction score
OhioEmeralds’09
55-36-1
Coaches: Steve Williamson, Drew Rainey, Maddie Johnston

We attended Stingrays Summer Showcase this past weekend and had one of the hardest pool/bracket draws to date. We knew going in it would be a struggle to win, as all but 1 team was ranked ahead of us in the coaches polls! My true ‘09 team welcomed the challenge and went 1-4. Played Michigan Finesse Hool, #1 Thunder Elite Vogan, #8 Hawks Hutchinson, #9 Lasers Black and #12 Outlaws 08 Masiello. You know it’s a tough draw when the #1 team in Ohio needed 5 runs in the last inning of their 3rd pool play game to get their first win! When the rain ended the event, 3 of the 5 teams in our pool were in the 6 remaining teams.
We competed in our games and beat Outlaws 08. Last week we were voted 11th, beat the only team voted lower than us, I think this poll was fairly accurate last week according to that!

Good luck to all the teams representing Ohio at the beach this week, congrats to Wolfpack and lasers O for repping Ohio last weekend!

We will be hosting most of the teams that should be considered on this list this weekend at Emeralds Showdown.
Thank you Thunder Elite, Wolfpack, Lasers O/B, Outlaws 08 Masiello, Hawks, Cobras 08, Rebels 08 and numerous others for attending our event!

Fillie Nation

Reaction score
We were at the stingrays this past weekend as well. Definitely one of the strongest tournaments we have ever played in. We went 2-2 in pool play and ended up 2nd seed in our pool. We got put out in the first round of bracket play by our sister team Ohio Hawks 08 Hutchinson.
L. Finesse Musser 1-4
W. Lasers Black. 4-2
W. Team PA Cipalla. 5-4
L. Ohio Outlaws Futures Williams 4-5
Bracket
L. Ohio Hawks Hutchinson 08 1-5
We are off until the all sanctioned World Series at Burliner.

Reaction score
The Lasers Black 09 team went 1-5 this weekend at the Stingrays Showcase tournament in Pickerington. Coming back after a week off, the team was a little flat overall however competed and played fairly well all weekend against great competition.

Pool Play
L vs Outlaws Williams 08 14-4
L vs Hawks Fyffe 08 4-2
L vs Finesse Musser 08 6-3
L vs Team PA Cipalla 08 5-2

Elimination
W vs Emeralds 09 7-2
L vs Stingrays 08 3-1

Next week: Emeralds Showdown in Canton, Ohio

Last edited:
Reaction score
Finesse Munoz
We were at the Stingrays showcase this past weekend and played great competition! We went 5-1 for the weekend until the rain ruined everything!!
Loss -Stingrays 4-1
Won - Ohio Hawks - Ford 2-0
Won - Ohio Ice Blue 14-3
Won - Ohio Outlaws Futures Frengle 11-4
Won - Ohio Outlaws Trobvich 14-2
Won - Ohio Outlaws Futures - Williams 4-2

The weekend prior we played in the Mid-West Firecrackers showcase going against some very good teams going 3-2.
Loss - OSC Outsiders 5-2
Won - Ohio Hawks - King 1-0
Won - Indiana Gatora Feely 3-0
Won - Grayslake Pride 8-0
Loss - Finesse Hool 3-0

we then played in the Fire in the Sky in Orriville, OH and I can not say enough wonderful things about this tournament! The care of the fields by Volunteers were absolutely outstanding! We were the #1 seed going into pool play.
Beating Ohio Storm 08 6-5, Ohio Emeralds 08 - Lester 8-2, Team PA Cipalla 7-1. We then went into bracket play with a tough 2nd game against Lasers Orange! We went into international tie breaker and ended up losing 4-3!

We are off for the next few weeks and will be in the World Series at the end of the month.

Last edited: