4Ohio Ice57
5Stingrays '97 (1)56
6Ohio Glory46
7HoO Nitro44
8Ohio Classics '9735
9Cincy Doom '9728
10Ohio Hawks '98 Black23

Others receiving votes
HoO Inferno (1) (22), Thunder Elite (16), Stingrays '98 (10), Buckeye Elite (10), Ohio Classics '98 (7), Ohio Blast (6), Diamond Dogs (5), PC Sting White (5), Ohio Hawks '97 Gold (5), Poland Pride (4), Central Ohio Ice (4), Ohio Dragons '97 (4), Buckeye Elite (3), Valley Extreme Blue (3), Ohio Wave - Stone (2), Top Guns (2), Buckeye Heat '97 (2), Valley Extreme Red (1), Ohio Danger (1),

I would put the Licking County Starz somewhere in the mix. Not top 10 or 15, but they did win the Firefighters Memorial tournament this weekend which included the Ohio Dragons, Central Ohio Nightmare, and Lancaster Twisters.

Nice job Red and Static, you both proved this weekend that depth matters.

Thanks Bob!!! The Laser's Red played great & are girls battled all weekend. All the 12U team in Dayton were fun too watch.

Congrats laser red & static,no love for glory though, watched them beat stingrays 3 weeks ago and laser orange & ohio ice this past weekend in dayton !

Inferno beat the Nitro in Marysville this past weekend as well as the Stingrays..... twice.

Inferno is tough, played them in G'ville in the fall - came away impressed.

Central Ohio Lady Vipers will be cracking the post soon.

Got 3rd at the Vipers ASA qualifier. Lost too The Central Ohio Ice the winner who beat the Glory in the championship and placed higher than the inferno. Shut out a good nightmare team.

Won the Gahanna Britney Anderson Memorial. beat the Stingrays 98" and the PC Sting White in the Championship.

Looks like Laser, Stingrays, and GAPSS tournaments have many of the teams listed here facing off. Good to see the top teams willing to come together and mix it up.

has buckeye elite played any of these teams yet ? they are at Goshen this weekend. good hitting team , not sure if they they have depth in the circle. hopefully they do real well, several of the girls are in our school system. MD

has buckeye elite played any of these teams yet ? they are at Goshen this weekend. good hitting team , not sure if they they have depth in the circle. hopefully they do real well, several of the girls are in our school system. MD

We have them in a pool play game Saturday.

Congrats laser red & static,no love for glory though, watched them beat stingrays 3 weeks ago and laser orange & ohio ice this past weekend in dayton !

I agree - I thought Glory would have been ranked higher given their resume over the last few weeks. As mentioned in another post, they are an excellent team & you better be able to score some runs to hang with them. Also have great coaches & parents to boot :)

I agree - I thought Glory would have been ranked higher given their resume over the last few weeks. As mentioned in another post, they are an excellent team & you better be able to score some runs to hang with them. Also have great coaches & parents to boot :)

Thanks for the kind words Kavin, you have a GREAT team and worthy of your ranking. Your coaches and parents are awesome also. The Lasers Red is definitely the team to beat right now, playing very well with good pitching and they hit the ball, as well as being a class act. We will just keep playing top caliber competition in hopes that we get better and earn the respect of other orgs and coaches.

Bud Lytle
Ohio Glory

No love at all. 2-0 record stingray's , 1-0 against laser's orange , 1-0 against ohio ice both elimnation game's. laser's red and cinn static both earned their ranking's how many time's stingray coach voting lol.

Whatever george are you going to cry or what.the glory will be a top three but no tears.what happend at your last tournament no top ten there did you choke.

lgsa ohio glory will just keep playin rather we are ranked 3rd or 399 not gonna be easy game for anyone on sundays.is all in good fun,but i do wish people posted there votes this thing will never be accurate as long as coaches keep over hyping there teams.we have lost three elimination games all year one to central ohio ice where we looked like we were 12 after playing back to back to back to back.the other two to static and aint no shame in that kavin and the girls are good "we know" lol.also lost to inferno in pool play came back and beat them in elimination.and lost to lasers red in pool play.the thing about 12u this year is parity i voted red number 1 static 2 results are results.lasers red is number 1 not because they are unbeatable but they are by far most consistent team in state.every team in 12u this year is beatable by alot of teams but some are just little more consistent.and i feel inferno should be in top ten as well

The stingrays are very consistent 3 tournaments 2nd place,2nd place and 2nd place. Cant get over the hump(the first game on sunday) the girls must like the back to back to back to back to back i guess they feel like they get their moneys worth lol. Jasbo you do have a tough team good luck to you and the girls.

As everyone knows, I'm not affiliated with HoH Inferno, but they are very deserving of many more votes... Anyone that has played them is FULLY aware of that. They are a quality team with great coaching and the whole team is a class act.

Bud Lytle
Ohio Glory

The stingrays are very consistent 3 tournaments 2nd place,2nd place and 2nd place. Cant get over the hump(the first game on sunday) the girls must like the back to back to back to back to back i guess they feel like they get their moneys worth lol. Jasbo you do have a tough team good luck to you and the girls.

i am gonna try and convince them to stay in winners bracket one of these days its like a game comes out when we might go home

As everyone knows, I'm not affiliated with HoH Inferno, but they are very deserving of many more votes... Anyone that has played them is FULLY aware of that. They are a quality team with great coaching and the whole team is a class act.

Bud Lytle
Ohio Glory

not sure bud you and ty were lil close between innings sometimes lol no really inferno is tough