3Ohio Classics (1)33
5Lasers Orange22
5Lady Lasers Red22
7Ohio Wave - Stone21
8Ohio Glory16
9Ohio Danger15
10Cincy Doom13
Others receiving votes
Ohio Hawks Black (11), Buckeye Heat (11), Top Guns (1) (10), Poland Pride (9), Thunder Elite Blue (8), Valley Extreme Blue (7), Springfield Bandits (7), PC Sting White (7), Valley Extreme Red (6), Southern Ohio Hammerheads (6), Outlaws (5), Cyclones (4), Thunder Elite Green (3),

Hmmmmmmmm, we beat Nitro in scrimmage a few weeks back, beat the Ice last fall at the Laser Black tourney and I think we beat the Classics at least once in the fall, it's ok to be under-estimated I guess.;&

Laser Red, Orange, Buckeye Heat and Ice are playing this weekend - should be FUN..

Should definitely tell us where we are early in the season! Hopefully, the rain holds off.

BuckeyeHeat97 - If you see us you will have to introduce yourself. DD is catcher #22 - We will be the red head and the bald guy sitting somewhere behind the outfield fence (that way we stay out of DD's ear while she is playing)

Static 97 will be with us in Bcreek this weekend along w/ several other 12u teams .. can't wait to get after it and measure up!

Hmmmmmmmm, we beat Nitro in scrimmage a few weeks back, beat the Ice last fall at the Laser Black tourney and I think we beat the Classics at least once in the fall, it's ok to be under-estimated I guess.;&

Wow.............that took a while. There are several teams missing from the poll. Dragons 97, Hawks 97, Classics 98, Stingrays 97, etc., all very deserving. I think once more coaches get involved in the voting and the season actually gets rolling, we will see a more accurate picture. It's a little early yet, I would give it until after Memorial Day.

By the way, you did beat us (Classics) in pool play, then we beat you (eliminating you) at the Crush Fall Tournament. Both were very good games. Tim did a nice job putting your team together. I am sure we will have many great games in the future. But I understand where your coming from, you have a fine team.

BuckeyeHeat97 - If you see us you will have to introduce yourself. DD is catcher #22 - We will be the red head and the bald guy sitting somewhere behind the outfield fence (that way we stay out of DD's ear while she is playing)

Definitely will. I'll be the one coaching 3rd with my head in my hands looking bewildered. But I'll make sure to get in your dd's ear for you. Let me know what you want me to tell her!

Wow wheres the love for the stingrays 12u.softballmom009 its all good we will be top five.some of these teams were beat by our 11u team. Its still early.

Haven't seen the Stingrays play yet this year, but I'm sure they will be tough. Can't wait until the games begin. Laser's Red definitely deserves the pub they are getting - they are in mid-season form already. The Dragons will also be very good- they have a couple players that can hit the ball a long way. We get to see a couple other very good teams this weekend as well.

Buckeye -
How about telling her to "play hard and have fun" it is just a "friendly" ;)

Don't let ziggywoman fool you. She is in the outfield to collect all the HR's that catcher will be hitting over the fence this year. Her and softballmom09, have two very good dd's, that can hit the ball.

Don't let ziggywoman fool you. She is in the outfield to collect all the HR's that catcher will be hitting over the fence this year. Her and softballmom09, have two very good dd's, that can hit the ball.

Thanks for the scouting report. We'll try to avoid pitching to their liking.

They do not make it up to Central Ohio all that often, but I think you HAVE to put the Buckeye Elite in this discussion - Solid pitching, lots of power up and down the lineup, and very good coaching. If we see them again it will be to soon.

No, that's where the refreshments are :)

No Grand Slam? I think they have already won a few tournies this year beating one of the top 3 teams, Good luck to Kevin and the girls they will be tough. Also keep an eye on the Diamond Chix team.

Dudes,

Washington Generals did not make the list? NOOOO way! The BCS thinks this poll is bizarre!

Good Day!!

Dudes,

Washington Generals did not make the list? NOOOO way! The BCS thinks this poll is bizarre!

Good Day!!

Sorry, we forgot to mention you have to win more than one game, and wins against the globetrotters don't count, Lol...............

you guys are all to funny i love these posts more to see every one get fired up.definately living up to billing will say stingrays have a good team though.but before getting to upset remember out of gate is a popularity contest as others said give it till after memorial day and will be pretty close.or people will have more to gripe about either way i am entertained keep up the good work lol