3Ohio Wave - Weaver56
5Laser Black53
6Ohio Classics51
7Laser Blue35
8Pickaway County Sting26
9Central Ohio Vipers24
10Valley Extreme23

Others receiving votes
Ohio ICE '97 (18), Brecksville Lady Bees (1) (10), Ohio Glory (7), Strike Zone Fillies (7), NEO Dynamites (3), Stingrays '96 (2), HOO Bombers (1), Ohio Dragons (1), EMR (1),

Cincy Doom
Cincy Riptides
Lasers Black
Ohio Classics
PC Sting Blue
SZ Fillies
Stingrays
HOO Bombers
Impact

All at Heart of Ohio this weekend. The coaches' poll should certainly be much more informed next week that's for sure.

Cincy Doom
Cincy Riptides
Lasers Black
Ohio Classics
PC Sting Blue
SZ Fillies
Stingrays
HOO Bombers
Impact

All at Heart of Ohio this weekend. The coaches' poll should certainly be much more informed next week that's for sure.

Great group. Does Heart of Ohio post scores online during the tournament. Would be nice to follow those games for us that can't be there.

Don't forget about Miami County Blaze, as they are always tough.

Nice pool with Doom96, Lasers Black, Impact and Miami County Blaze all going head to head on Sat.

Certainly wasn't forgetting about MC Blaze, I was simply referencing the teams that were listed in the top 10 and honorable mention.

Just helping you out Mike :) The MC Blaze should be on that list somewhere.

Its early! Well see how this tourney goes....I have a feeling the polls will look much different next week.

Sting, I agree, but I truely don't understand how they are determined now?!?! By past reputations? It would truely be hard to judge all of these good teams in order without them all going at it head to head! Most of the teams haven't even met up this year!

I think most people voting know what girls are on what team. Its just the opinions of a few coaches......This weekend will let us know a little about the top teams.

Classics should be ranked 1 or 2 because they beat Cincy Doom, Riptides, Strike Zone Fillies ( Strike Zone Fillies also beat them but that was in pool play), and Heart of Ohio Bombers.

Lasers Gold is clearly number 1. They were a top team last year as 11's and definately more than held than own at 14u this weekend.

Just wondering how fast the Lasers Gold Pitcher is must be pretty good to carry a team this far.

You can scratch Ohio Stingrays `96 off the list. We just folded today......~sigh~

You can scratch Ohio Stingrays `96 off the list. We just folded today......~sigh~

Heard about 4 players & the Asst. coach leaving after the Portsmouth tourny - Then your DD with the broken toe - Ouch - Where are you going to play now?