4Cincy Doom '96 61
5Ohio Wave - Weaver49
6Pickaway County Sting45
7Cincy Riptides33
8Valley Extreme28
9Strike Zone Fillies19
10Central Ohio Vipers12

Others receiving votes
Ohio ICE '97 (11), Laser Blue (6), Brecksville Lady Bees (4), Buckeye Heat '97 (2), NEO Dynamites (2), HOO Bombers (1), Ohio Hustle (1), Licking County Heat (1),

dd0818................

Ohio Ice `97 was at the Akron Slam last weekend. We played them on Friday night.

WWolff................

Saw Thunder Elite on Saturday when we played against them. I think they beat us 6-3 that afternoon. Last I knew Thunder Elite had Ohio Ice `97 down during pool play while we were playing next to them (after our game with them). Dont know if they pulled it off or not.

I think Ice lost to NEO Dynamite in the final 4-0. Someone can correct me if it went the other way. Semi's went Ice run ruled Ohio lady warriors and NEO beat Tigerlillies but I don't know the score.

LEH'

DD's team beat the Ohio ICE '97 in pool play 7-6. I think the Ice beat Thunder Elite in that pool play game but I'm not sure of the score. The Thunder Elite is a good team. The other good team we saw is the NEO Dynamite. Finished second to them in the N.Ridgeville summer classic at OSP and they were tough.

The Final was NEO 4 Ohio Ice 1
The Ice beat the Dynamite in a nailbiter at Tigertown 2-1, then again at Poland.
On Sunday at the Slam Series the Dynamite was the better team. We enjoy the chance to play you. Congratulations Great Weekend!

Im curious to know...... How many of these top 15 teams have played head to head this year?

Yes DD plays for Diamond Chix. :)

My dd is a catcher on the Crush. LEH dd was the pitcher. It was a good game on Saturday for the Akron Slam tournament. You have a great bunch of girls and coaches.

5 out of the top 6 will also be at GAPSS, Laser Gold is playing "up" I believe.

Im curious to know...... How many of these top 15 teams have played head to head this year?

Valley Extreme Blue played Riptides this year in the Boardman Tourney. They are a good team. We went up early on them but they put up a couple of runs on us late, just to fall short, final 5-2.

Valley Extreme Blue played Riptides this year in the Boardman Tourney. They are a good team. We went up early on them but they put up a couple of runs on us late, just to fall short, final 5-2.

I hope we get a chance to meet this weekend at Aunt Rosies !! Good Luck

the classics have played 7 of these teams this year going 1 and 0 against cincy doom 3 and 2 against pickaway sting 1 and 0 against cincy riptides 1 and 1 against strike zone 2 and 1 against vipers 2 and 0 against bombers and 1 and 0 against licking county heat