4Cincy Doom '96 71
5Pickaway County Sting Blue62
6Cincy Riptides56
7Valley Extreme47
8Ohio Wave - Weaver36
9Laser Blue25
10Strike Zone Fillies17

Others receiving votes
NEO Dynamites (7), Brecksville Lady Bees (6), Central Ohio Vipers (6), Ohio Glory (5), HOO Bombers (4), Ohio ICE '97 (4), Ohio Dragons (3), Pickaway County Sting White (1),

Going to play the #5 team (Sting-Blue) in pool play. Heard they are a tough team. Looking foward to playing good competition at GAPSS this weekend. Good luck to everyone.

Why do the diamond dogs not get any votes and i6t really helps that alot of these team are going to smaller tournament and whats written on their shirt

What have they won,who have they beaten?:confused:

I would say the top 13 teams are legit! No avg teams in the bunch. After that you could throw quite a few teams in the mix.

Can't speak for all teams BUT. Compuware, Marion Rebellion, HOO Memorial, (2)14u Tourneys, Sluggerfest, GAPSS and Stingrays NOT exactly small tourneys?

Mustohiofastpitch,

I'm sure your so perfect that you never misspelled a word in your life or pushed the wrong key.

Some of these teams have gone to legit tourneys and deserve to be there, some might not of and they were just asking a question. But some people seem to be a little defensive on the subject. Could it mean they got votes and shouldn't have.

Ok so lets have it.....Where have the Diamond Dogs played and who have they beaten. This way the voters can have a better idea about the Diamond Dogs....Im sure there a good team as well. So help the voters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultraclas2
Why do the diamond dogs not get any votes and i6t really helps that alot of these team are going to smaller tournament and whats written on their shirt

Mustohiofastpitch,

I'm sure your so perfect that you never misspelled a word in your life or pushed the wrong key.

Some of these teams have gone to legit tourneys and deserve to be there, some might not of and they were just asking a question. But some people seem to be a little defensive on the subject. Could it mean they got votes and shouldn't have.

Sorry but I didn't even notice any misspelled words. I just didn't understand. Thought maybe it was Canadian.

Ultraclas,
I didn't understand what point you trying to make either. Who are the teams going to the small tournaments and what is written on their shirts that gets them votes? A little more info would have been helpful in your first post.

Have the Diamond Dogs played MC Madness, Valley Xtreme or N.E.O. Dynamite? What is there record vs. those 3 teams.

Listen, Ultraclas2 is my daughter and was just asking to see if she could get any thing going for them. She misspelled one word and it just had an extra number due to where the keys are placed and didn't notice it. As for the shirt thing they have gotten shirts for a tournament that they finished runner up in and are proud of it.
As for who they have played, they did play the Madness and Extreme, I don't know if they play NEO yet cause I coach the 14's and don't always get to see the games. They have lost to both the teams mentioned. They played the Madness to a 5-3 loss, not sure about the Extreme score. They are a first year 12 team with all 11 yr. olds and do well. They lost to the Sting twice this past weekend in Lancaster but also beat the Crush and Hilliard after being beaten by both in pool play to finish second.

So I hope that clears some of this up.

I had no idea that 11YR old kids were posting on here....Good luck to the rest of the year. Sounds like you have a good little team.

I had no idea that 11YR old kids were posting on here....

My DD has her own OFC sign in and checks out the site quite often. In fact most of our team's players have their own sign ins. She also posts from time to time. Just remember that the kids that are actually playing this game likes to know what goes on too. These kids are proud of their teams and accomplishments whether they win or lose. The chest pounding usually comes from the parents and not the players. :cool: Her spelling is also not up to school standards - way too much texting ;&

Ultraclas - I think you handled the inquisition just fine - Could have gotton out of control - I probably would have gotton my feathers ruffled a little more trying to defend my DD - I got thrown out of a game this year because I argued with the field umpire after he gave my daughter a "WARNING" for batter "interference" after she sneezed while in her defensive position of Short Stop. I said you have got to be kidding me !! She sneezed - He said that he felt that she was trying to distract the batter up at the plate ! I then returned with - You seriously think that the batter with a batting helmet on - 50 - 60 feet away from the short stop position - heard my daughter sneeze above all of the chanting & cheering from the batters team mates ?? Seriously ?? Needless to say - he tossed me ;&

Way to stick up for your daughter.

My DD has her own OFC sign in and checks out the site quite often. In fact most of our team's players have their own sign ins. She also posts from time to time. Just remember that the kids that are actually playing this game likes to know what goes on too. These kids are proud of their teams and accomplishments whether they win or lose. The chest pounding usually comes from the parents and not the players. :cool: Her spelling is also not up to school standards - way too much texting ;&

Ultraclas - I think you handled the inquisition just fine - Could have gotton out of control - I probably would have gotton my feathers ruffled a little more trying to defend my DD - I got thrown out of a game this year because I argued with the field umpire after he gave my daughter a "WARNING" for batter "interference" after she sneezed while in her defensive position of Short Stop. I said you have got to be kidding me !! She sneezed - He said that he felt that she was trying to distract the batter up at the plate ! I then returned with - You seriously think that the batter with a batting helmet on - 50 - 60 feet away from the short stop position - heard my daughter sneeze above all of the chanting & cheering from the batters team mates ?? Seriously ?? Needless to say - he tossed me ;&

Way to stick up for your daughter.

C'mon Viper, no way any ump would toss you!;&

IT'S TREW - IT'S TREW
BlazeSaddle119.jpeg
:lmao:

Listen, Ultraclas2 is my daughter and was just asking to see if she could get any thing going for them. She misspelled one word and it just had an extra number due to where the keys are placed and didn't notice it. As for the shirt thing they have gotten shirts for a tournament that they finished runner up in and are proud of it.
As for who they have played, they did play the Madness and Extreme, I don't know if they play NEO yet cause I coach the 14's and don't always get to see the games. They have lost to both the teams mentioned. They played the Madness to a 5-3 loss, not sure about the Extreme score. They are a first year 12 team with all 11 yr. olds and do well. They lost to the Sting twice this past weekend in Lancaster but also beat the Crush and Hilliard after being beaten by both in pool play to finish second.

So I hope that clears some of this up.

That makes a whole lot more sense now. While I don't you personally, I do know of you and it seemed odd that you would be fishing for votes in the polls. The girls work hard and they want some props. It's completely understandable. Many times, meanings can get lost in words. I'm sure anyone having a verbal conversation with her would have understood what she was trying to say. Your two user names are too close together. Lol