4Cincy Doom '96 56
5Cincy Riptides52
6Pickaway County Sting47
7Ohio Wave - Weaver40
8Strike Zone Fillies25
9Valley Extreme20
10Central Ohio Vipers16

Others receiving votes
Laser Blue (9), Ohio ICE '97 (9), HOO Bombers (8), Brecksville Lady Bees (7), Ohio Hustle (4), NEO Dynamites (2), HOO Inferno (2),

Our coach hasn't thrown our name in there but the Mid Ohio Bombers need to get a look. Took second to lasers blue in there first tournament in urbanna. Played the Classics tough after loosing a catcher in Delaware (thumbs all better now) made a good showing at the rizing stars in toledo. Took second at the mad river classic to the HOO Inferno after coming out of the 9 seed spot, going through some tough games with the HOO Bombers, Lady Bullets. Not to mention they only had one pitcher going 4-3 for the weekend 3-1 on SERIOUS SUNDAY and an injured SS.

Doom96, Lasers Gold, Indy Thunder & Lasers Black in 4 team, 3 pool play, DE bracket at Rebellion this weekend in Marion.

I'm trying to put a pitching rotation together to play against those three teams (Doom, Gold and Thunder). It's a mystery with those types of hitters.

All will be right with the world though, Gambone will be raking and lining fields -its Gold's tourney.

Should be lots of fun.

Mike Wilson
Lasers Black

Doom96, Lasers Gold, Indy Thunder & Lasers Black in 4 team, 3 pool play, DE bracket at Rebellion this weekend in Marion.

I'm trying to put a pitching rotation together to play against those three teams (Doom, Gold and Thunder). It's a mystery with those types of hitters.

All will be right with the world though, Gambone will be raking and lining fields -its Gold's tourney.

Should be lots of fun.

Mike Wilson
Lasers Black

can you drag a field with a hummer ?? LOLOL
Personally I'd like to see Jeff with that rake ! MD

Do you mean age class? If so, no, they are a 12U team - however they play up a lot and have won several 14U tourneys.

If you mean 'class by themselves' class - maybe. They are a great team. But so is the Indy Thunder (10U ASA National Champs) and Doom96.

Should be lots of fun.

Mike Wilson
Lasers Black

Those are going to be some very good games.

That's quite a pool! Great competition! I'm trying to swipe that Hummer - it's the wrong color for him anyway, hahahahaha!

So, one of those four teams will be a #4 seed out of that pool. Haha. Whichever other #1 seed plays them in the DE better watch themselves. That is going to be some great competition.

Hey Mike,

I know what you mean. With 3 pool and 1 bracket game on Saturday it's going to make it very tough on the pitchers against this kind of competition. See you Saturday morning at 8:30 when you play the Gold.

John

John:

Our game Saturday morning got reschedule to Friday night to give the Gold team coaches and parents the ability to set up all of the fields for morning games - since its there tournament, Jeff was really thinking about the amount of work they have to do Saturday morning when he scheduled the 8:30 game. So, we are playing at 7:00 Friday night.

Mike

Wow Classics go 6-0 on the weekend, give up 6 runs and drop a spot!

Scorebook says 10-0 vs MOB with 15 Ks in 16 batters (one full count walk). 5 inning game! Was 0-0 after two though.

Glad to hear the catcher is doing well - that was nasty injury.

Mike, wow can we get 1 of our pool games moved to Friday or Sunday ?

That should help out with the rotation then :) See you Friday night and looking forward to a weekend of great games.

Pcaba - Hater!
JemIII - Not really - it's not the number of games it's who we are playing...

Just messin with you. Couldn't let the schedule change go without a jab :)

Wow Classics go 6-0 on the weekend, give up 6 runs and drop a spot!

Scorebook says 10-0 vs MOB with 15 Ks in 16 batters (one full count walk). 5 inning game! Was 0-0 after two though.

Glad to hear the catcher is doing well - that was nasty injury.

Classicpride - where did you play this weekend? I have been trying to find it but can't.

Classicpride - where did you play this weekend? I have been trying to find it but can't.

Mike - the 10's - 11's & 12's Classics were all in Lucasville this past weekend - No-one from that tournament has posted any results on OFC ?

Classics 12u won in Lucasville this past weekend beating Ohio Glory in the championship. Classics 10's also won defeating Total Chaos in the final