12u Friendlies - Mar/Apr - SWO

Starting a new thread ...

We are going to run a couple Saturday 12u friendlies on March 27th and April 3rd at Smith Park in Middletown - it is 30 mins closer to Dayton for the teams coming from Columbus.

IF WE HAVE BAD WEATHER - we will use the April 10th date as a make-up date...

We are looking for 8 teams each weekend - he has about 6 in already - that want to play 3 games at 1:20 each, no new inning. That keeps us on a 90 min game schedule. Games will start at 10am and finish around 5pm. Cost is $125 to cover fields and umpires.

If a team plays both weekends we will make sure they don't play the same teams they did the previous weekend if we can.

We will follow the same format we did last fall http://www.game-ex.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=20844 - all teams then had a great time and it was a great afternoon of softball. We will run some concessions - teams will get a 1 game break between games to eat and rest.

Jump in and let's us know if you team is in...

Directions to Smith Park: http://www.google.com/search?q=smith...en-US:eek:fficial
500 Tytus Avenue
Middletown, OH 45042

12u Friendlies - April 3rd (Sat)

1. Hawks 97
2. Hawks 98 Gold
3. Hawks 98 Black
4. SDS 98
5. Doom '97
6. Dragons 97

12u Friendlies - April 11th (Sunday) - GAME TIMES 11am, 12:30pm and 2:30pm

1. Hawks 98 White
2. Hawks 98 Black
3. Hawks 98 Gold
4. Stingrays 11u
5. Tippecanoe Force
6. Static 98
7. Dragons 98
8. RedHawks

Doug, we may want to move to April 3rd with the team count you have there... nothing against you guys but playing those other teams is pretty enticing. I'll have to confirm with our group.

Doug I will check with my parents as April 3rd or April 11th may work for us. Will let you know saturday afternoon.

Thanks,
Paul
Ohio Danger 12u

Doug - we will be unable to make the 27th. I am going to try to shoot for the 11th. I'll let you know if I am able to confirm for that date. Thanks again.

We are going to cancel the 27th... we will probably scrimmage among our Hawks teams on that date, if a team can only make the 27th, we will be glad to have you come play a few games with us.. Dave and Lester - let me know which date you can not make.. We (Hawks 98 Black) ended up with playing the Lasers Red on the 28th instead - 3 5 inning games - should be a good time.

Need some teams for Apr 11th... Danger? Love to have you guys...

Waiting on 3 parents to get back to me Doug for April 11th but it sounds pretty promising. I will let you know as soon as I know. Thanks

Cool.... what about the Buckeye Elite gang - would like to have them in as well...

Doug, we may want to move to April 3rd with the team count you have there... nothing against you guys but playing those other teams is pretty enticing. I'll have to confirm with our group.
Les - you want the last Apr 3rd spot?

not sure yet. I'm leaning towards no since we have 2 families out of town on break.

4/11 only for us... have a broken finger on starting pitcher's hand to deal with now... basketball strikes again! We'll get there, better now than later.

Got a couple openings for this Sat - weather is looking like high 60's! We will post a schedule on Weds eve... looking foward to it!