12U Outdoor Tournament ??

Trying to get a feel for how many 12U Teams would be interested in a 1 day Outdoor tournament at Gateway Sports in Dayton. Deal of the year. 2 pool games, then a single elimination tournament, all in 1 day.
USSSA Rules.
3 Game guarantee for just $100.00

Sunday April 1st ...Start time will depend on number of teams entered.

Please post if interested so they can get a feel for teams who might be available.

Weather Permitting...of course.

Rob,

I think that both Ohio Wave teams would be interested.

Gateway would need 2 more teams by Thursday to make it a "GO"

VALLEYSTORM 12U
SLAMMERS 12U
SUDDEN DEATH 12U
OHIO HEAT 12U

This would make a great super early tune-up for all of us and you can't beat the price.

Rob,

I will confirm with our teams this by Monday. I will be out of town thru sunday evening but I should catch up with everyone by the beginning of next week.

Team list updated.

I'll keep you on the list unless I hear different from you Rich.

Rob,
Just noticed that the 31 is a Saturday, not Sunday. Will this change the tourney to Sat. or will it still be on Sunday - April 1st. Thanks, Paul

My mistake. The tournament is SUNDAY APRIL 1st.
I corrected it on the original post. Sorry for any trouble it may have caused.

Not a problem, just wanting to make sure before I consult with parents and players.
Thanks, Paul

Hopefully You can make it Paul. It is sure hard to turn down 3 games for $100.00. Next month we will all be paying $350.00 or more for 3 games and the competition level will be about the same as this tournament.
Rich will know this week if his 2 teams can make it. Hopefully they can. That would make 6 teams and would make for a nice local tournament to get the season started.

The 12U Ridge Runners from Springfield are interested and could know certain by Sunday 3-25-07.

Rob,
Go ahead and count Ohio Heat in and I will confirm with you either Sunday night or Monday night for sure. I would say it will be a go. Do we bring the money with us? Let me know.
Thanks,
Paul

Team List updated 3/25/07
Ridge runners 12U are in.

Paul, I will talk to Brian this Morning and find out about the money. I will post later today after the 12U League Tournament.

Rob, the Ohio Wave 11U team will not be attending. We'll be missing some girls and we need the outdoor practice a little more at this point.

Thanks!

-Chris

Rob,

12U Ridge Runners will not have enough girls to bring to the tournament.

Thanks.

Thanks AARON,
Oue 12U Valley Storm cannot field a full roster either.

Team List updated 3/26/07

LOL...Looks like Spring break and AAU basketball has killed a lot of teams this weekend.
The Yellow Jackets are out also.

Looks like this was a great idea on a bad weekend for most of us.