3. Hawks Lenos 54
4. Static 98 48(1)
5. Classics 98 38
6. Lasers Purple 21
7. Stingrays 98 20
7. Grand Slam 20
9. Valley Extreme Warren 19
10. Cyclones 17

Others Receiving Votes Nitro 12,Diamond Chix 99 8,Thunder Elite Green 8, CO Hawks Hart 8, Wolfpack 7, Buckeye Heat 98 6, Silver Creek Stars 5, Hawks Shepard 98 5, Spirit Synergy 3, Marion Diamonds 2, Ohio Ice Mace 2, Ohio Danger 98 2, Diamond Dogs 1, VE Red 1 , Explosive Black 98 1, Ohio Hawks Davis 1

I can't believe that there was a first place vote cast for a team other than Lasers Red. Someone needs to put the pipe down. ;&

1. Lasers Red 80 (8)
2. Lasers Grey 58
3. Hawks Lenos 54
4. Static 98 48(1)
5. Classics 98 38
6. Lasers Purple 21
7. Stingrays 98 20
7. Grand Slam 20
9. Valley Extreme Warren 19
10. Cyclones 17

Others Receiving Votes Nitro 12,Diamond Chix 99 8,Thunder Elite Green 8, CO Hawks Hart 8, Wolfpack 7, Buckeye Heat 98 6, Silver Creek Stars 5, Hawks Shepard 98 5, Spirit Synergy 3, Marion Diamonds 2, Ohio Ice Mace 2, Ohio Danger 98 2, Diamond Dogs 1, VE Red 1 , Explosive Black 98 1, Ohio Hawks Davis 1

Silver Creek Starz are from PA, so we probably should not be listed on this poll....My understanding is that this for Ohio teams only...Do appreciate the handful of votes though... We have played 3 of the "top 10" teams (Static98/Valley Extreme Warren/Cyclones) and I can say that they are very deserving to be ranked on this list.....Hopefully we will get to add 2 more from this list to our "top 10 played" list this weekend as we may have an opportunity to play Stingrays 98 and GrandSlam at the Poland tourney on Sunday.

Starz and Cyclones (I think) are out of state. I forgot to vote, pool looks close.. Danger tourney will seperate and clarify the teams .. can't wait for that one!

Nitro is a top 10 team. This will be interesting - the top 2-3 teams are at the Dayton Metro will sort themselves out as we bang on each other there. Not too late for 1 more 12u team on the list to jump in (we need 1) and see where they stack up...

Can head coaches only vote? I think that should be the rule..otherwise a team could distort the poll ...

I can't believe that there was a first place vote cast for a team other than Lasers Red. Someone needs to put the pipe down. ;&
Kashmir ole buddy - for once we agree.. until someone beats them, they get my #1 vote. Maybe that was a typo...

Starz and Cyclones (I think) are out of state. I forgot to vote, pool looks close..

Nitro is a top 10 team. This will be interesting - the top 2-3 teams after the Dayton Metro will sort themselves out as we bang on each other there. Not too late for 1 more 12u team on the list to jump in (we need 1) and see where they stack up...

Can head coaches only vote? I think that should be the rule..otherwise a team could distort the poll ...

Cyclones are a OH team....

Looks like the person who didn't vote them 1st Didn't vote them in the top 10 at all!!!! 8 1st Place votes & only 80 points......hmmm :(

Nitro is a top 10 team. This will be interesting - the top 2-3 teams are at the Dayton Metro will sort themselves out as we bang on each other there.

I would definately put NITRO in top 10. We played them over the weekend and I was very impressed!!! Very classy team also.

With out a doubt, Nitro is a top 10 team. If not in the top 3 or 4.

Historically, one coach from a team can vote; doesn't matter if it is a head coach or assistant coach. The voter needs to identify the team so that the pollster can be certain that one team isn't getting more than one vote.

That thing about someone not including Lasers Red in the top 10 at all is interesting, to say the least.

If enough coaches are voting, poor votes influencing the list, like red not getting a vote, are mitigated. Would like to see the voting coaches list each week.. would be interested to hear if any coaches would object to that?

I voted. I only vote for teams that I have played, have seen play, or actually know something about. You don't get my vote on your name or your chatter. The polls are definitely more influenced by the southern part of the state. It would be nice to see a larger number of people from a more broad area vote.

Red got my first place vote. We have seen them play and played against them for 4 years now and I still have not seen them lose a game. I know it happens but that's what I have personally seen. Actually I think that we should just take Red off the list because they don't even play in Ohio anymore....JK. I wish them well and hope that they continue to represent all across the country.

LOL.. I would think they are more influenced by the northern part of the state (columbus being north of us) .. it's funny to see everyone's perception. That's why I would like to see who voted- to see 'where' the votes are coming from.

It would be cool if teams would report to the 'previous' weeks poll thread - what they did the current weekend against top 10 teams .. that would help all to see who is playing who and how they are doing. every year is seems like the gap between the top 2-3 is pretty large over the rest of the teams - then 8-10 teams are all around the same level - and the other 4-8 teams a notch below that.

Red got my first place vote. Can't wait to have them rain havoc on us... nice list in the top vote getters period. One mistake with that bunch and you'll be a top 20 for sure!

I hear ya Doug. When you play most of your ball in NEO, like we do, everything is south though...

Hopefully more teams just start posting their results in the results section and we can see how everyone is doing.

I say post it all. What coach voted. How they voted that week. When you play that team you will see what they really think of you in the vote. I hope ever coach is trying to get there team better each week. One vote of your peers might make you feel that you are doing your job. The rankings gets closer to accurate at the end of year. This will never be accurate until we go to a BCS style format LOL I do believe that if we show how/who these coaches vote for the girls can try and make them accountable for there vote on the field. The Bear can control all the outburst's on here. So lets post everything:: votes, coaches and scores against all the top teams. I don't get a vote on here. I do think the top 10 is close to accurate at this time of the year ( except Nitro, they should be up a lot higher) JMHO

I think this will answer alot of questions as far as early season goes.

Dangerzone pool play.
Pool A
1) Nitro
2) Valleystorm
3) Ohio Danger

Pool B
1) Lasers Grey
2) Ohio Hawks - Lenos
3) Buckeye Heat 98

Pool C
1) Ohio Classics 98
2) Ohio Stingrays 98
3) Cincy Static 98

I think this will answer alot of questions as far as early season goes.

Dangerzone pool play.
Pool A
1) Nitro
2) Valleystorm
3) Ohio Danger

Pool B
1) Lasers Grey
2) Ohio Hawks - Lenos
3) Buckeye Heat 98

Pool C
1) Ohio Classics 98
2) Ohio Stingrays 98
3) Cincy Static 98

That looks brutal..

The VE May tournament had quite a few teams off the list at it. I thought that it was a very competitive tournament..

Static 98
Valley Extreme Warren
Cyclones
Wolfpack
Silver Creek Stars (PA I know but they made the list)
Y-Spirit Synergy
Ohio Ice Mace

We still have openings in our June 17-19 Team Kaylee tournament if anyone isn't going to Laser's Nation they should come up. I know bad timing for the tournament, at least for the 12U's Lasers Nation looks like it is going to be a lot of fun. Wish we could be there...

Kashmir ole buddy - for once we agree.. until someone beats them, they get my #1 vote. Maybe that was a typo...

Doug, I'd have to say that your team and Gray are capable of beating Red, and are interchangeable at #2 and #3.

The other team that received a first place vote, or the rest of the top 10 teams for that matter, I don't feel are capable of beating Red. Ever.

Doug, I'd have to say that your team and Gray are capable of beating Red, and are interchangeable at #2 and #3.

The other team that received a first place vote, or the rest of the top 10 teams for that matter, I don't feel are capable of beating Red. Ever.

I agree with that - Gray and us are at the same level .. We both are capable of beating Red but we can't make any mistakes, we would have to play near flawless ball.

We are training hard for our match-up(s) with them - hopefully we will see them at the usa/asa... thanks for the compliment, hope we can play up to it!