12u scrimmages on 4/6 in Waldo & 4/27 in Delaware

Details:

$50/game, which includes cost of facility, umpires, & game balls
Drop dead at 70 minutes
ASA rules
Bat roster
Free defensive substitution
Runner for pitcher and catcher (last out or sub)
Both parks have rest-room facilities on site, and plenty of room for warm up area

April 6 - Waldo (Waldo Park)
2 fields available at Waldo Park & have room for 8 teams (up to 3 games per team), plus and additional 4 teams (2 games per team). We will start as early as 9:00 AM with the last game starting no later than 6:20 PM if we have 12 teams. If only 8 teams, earliest start time will be 10:20.
Waldo Park address: 275 W. Main St., Waldo OH (near Waldo Pool).

Teams:

1. Diamonds 01 Black
2. Stingrays 01
3. Diamonds 01 Orange
4. Lasers White
5. Vipers 02
6. Sundogs 02-Phares
7. Buckeye Heat 02-Cellar
8. Sabotage 02

April 27 - Delaware (Mingo Park)

3 fields available on Sunday, April 27 at Mingo Park with room for 12 teams (up to 3 games per team). We will start as early as 10:30 AM with the last game starting no later than 6:30 PM.
Mingo Park address: 500 E. Lincoln Ave., Delaware OH (Off route 23 at the route 36 & route 37 exit)

Teams:

1. Diamonds 01 Black
2. Storm 02
3. Sabotage 02
4. Storm Blue
5. Ohio Classics
6. Diamonds Martin
Xtreme Heat (Combination of Xtreme 01 & Buckeye Heat 01-Gill)
8. Lady Pioneers 01
9. Heart of Ohio Havoc 02
10. Diamonds 01 Orange

Contact me via e-mail, text, or phone if interested. Also, let me know if interested in morning or afternoon start & how many games you would like. Thanks!

Michael Waddell Diamonds 01 Black Fastpitch Softball Coach
https://sites.google.com/site/diamonds01black/
Queen of Diamonds Showcase North Coach
www.theqsport.com
mwaddell99@gmail.com
740-360-5996

Still looking for a few more teams. Contact me if interested.

Both dates are starting to fill up. Still need a few more for 4/27. Contact me to get your team in. Thank you for the interest so far.

Updated team list & looking into availability to be able to add more teams to the 4/6 date. May be able to add 2-3 more teams.

**Starting at 9:00 AM on 4/6 to allow for more teams to participate due to level of interest

Still room for one team on 4/27. Grab it while it is still available.

Coaches, if you are still listed as "interested," please confirm if you are able to attend (contact me via e-mail-mwaddell99@gmail.com). We should be able to accomodate all 8 teams listed on 4/6, but need to know how many games everyone wants. I assume everyone wants at least 2 games, and most will want 3 games.

If there are any time requests (ie: need to start later or earlier due to drive time), please let me know. I will do my best to match up the teams so that games are competitive and worthwhile to everyone involved.

Thanks to all those that have responded so far. I am sure everyone is looking forward to getting outside. Bring on the sunshine!

Up to 4 additional spots open for teams on 4/6 for 2 games per team. Will take teams in groups of 2.

4 open spots for 2 games per team on 4/6, and 1 open spot for 3 games on 4/27. Contact me to get in.

Looking for at least one more team to commit to get us to 8 teams (7 committed so far for 3 games each) for April 6. I plan on putting the schedule together this weekend and sent out by Sunday night (3/23), so get your team in ASAP. Also, we still have room for 4 additional teams to get 2 games each. Schedule for 4/27 should be done by 4/13.

Need one more team to make 8 total on 4/6. Schedules to be out on Sunday. For teams already committed, let me know if your team would be interested in 4 games. If we only have 7 teams, I can get a few teams 4 games total. Thanks.

Team 8 for 4/6 is confirmed. Thanks Sabotage 02 for joining us on both dates.