14 U Player Needed Cap City Force June 22-24

campagna1oh

Reaction score
Cap City Force 14U Campagna please text or call Curt at 614-365-0863
In need of a pitcher or player 14U for the Fastpitch and Firework tournament. Need the player for the entire tournament. Games begin on Friday.
Will consider 12U pitcher.

https://www.xtreme-fp.com/fpf

Pickerington North and Pickerington Central Softball Complexes. 8 Elite fenced in fields that host some of the premier tournaments including many of the Ohio High School Sectionals/Districts. Many consider these the finest Softball Complexes in all of Central Ohio!

June 22 - June 24, 2018 - Age Groups: 10U, 12U, 14U 4 Game Guarantee - weather permitting ASA rules apply2 ASA umpires at all games 75 minute games Championship games will be 7 innings - No time limit Live on-line scoring and bracket updates Concessions provided and coolers are allowedAll fields are regulation softball fields with permanent fencing Fields raked and lined in between every gameTeam and Individual trophies for 1st and 2nd place in all divisions. Games could begin as early as 8:00 a.m. on Friday

wiztail

Reaction score
I've messaged you before making you aware that my daughter is trying with another team right now and is currently on a team and if things don't go through I would contact you, but she will be available for this weekend of June 22nd through June 24th regardless. She has nothing going on and could play in a tournament I will keep in touch with more information