14U (07) catcher / OF willing to sub.

Reaction score
My daughter is on a team right now, but next fall she will be ageing up to 15U. Love the team we are on now just sucks we have to move up with out them. Daughter is open to sub for teams long as it don't conflict with current team schedule. At the same time subbing we are also trying to find a new home next fall. So maybe subbing here and there we both might make a match for next year. We live in New Castle, pa. Travel will depend on where the tournament is. She is a catcher with a catching coach, then plays RF & LF then a little 1B.

Nick Price

Reaction score
I currently have an older 14u and a showcase 16u looking for subs due too injury for more info text me Nick Price 440-855-0152

Paula Abbott

Reaction score
Cincy Doom 16u Gold is looking for a catcher to sub this weekend at Berliner in Columbus. Send me a text at (513) 519-1071 to Coach Kianah Towe if interested!! Coach Towe is a non parent coach (was a D2 pitcher in college) we lost our catcher to an injury and the other catcher decided to leave. We have players from Cleveland, Dayton, and Cincinnati on our team.