4Laser Black111
5Valley Extreme - Heaverly74
6Ohio Ice69
7Doom '9657
8Buckeye Heat '9532
9Championship Fastpitch30
10Classics '9627

Others receiving votes
Stingrays - Wiley (13), MC Madness Black (12), EMR (7), Chain Reaction (6), Laser Silver (6), Ohio Hawks '95 (5), MC Hammers (5), Ohio Danger Braun (4), OFC Heat (3), Impact Green (2), HoO Bombers (1), Riptides (1), Ohio Glory (1),

I will say the one vote DID NOT come from LaserLeader. His votes are pretty spot on, so I don't think there is any agenda in his voting.

have the classics played anyone in the top ten yet ? have not heard any scores or reports from where they have been playing . pitching looked super last fall. MD

total points. A 1st place vote gets you 10 points, a 2nd place vote gets you 9 points, so on and so forth all the way to a 10th place vote getting you one point. Stingrays got 13 points out of 160 possible (16 voters). I just list the top 10 in list format.

Classics have had a hard time getting started this summer. Played a freindly four way in late May, played at Marysville over Memorial weekend and got second to Championship (took the long path inthat one playing six games on Sunday!), took off a week for graduation, then got rained out of Whitehall, then won the USSSA Northern 14u "A" States over SGS Magic (Playing in 13U Regional at Akron so had to go) and then took this week off so the coach could get a chance to see his son play in NY Collegiate Prospect league. The team will see a lot of the top ten teams in July.

Funny that our pitching would stand out in the fall as one of our two main pitchers was sidelined by injuries all fall! We did play Doom 95 in Kent State winter event and Championship and Lasers Black in fall. Team was 4-1 in the above mentioned games - hard to tell from those games since they are often treated as pool type games.

The team is a true 13U team so may be a year away from shining game in and game out. We feel we can play with anyone so no body needs to feel sorry for us!!! We will see what we are made of in July!

Classics will be on top of their game come Stingrays and GAPSS. They always are.

For what it's worth, EMR 13u and OFC Blast 14u were in the finals of the Heatin' it Up last weekend. The tourney included Lasers Black, Doom '96, N KY Bandits '95 and Riptides in addition to these two teams.

EMR beat the Lasers and Riptides beat Doom '96. OFC Blast beat the Riptides (once in pool play and once in bracket play).

OFC Blast is now 19-4-1. I don't know EMR 13u's record, but they are a very good team. The lack of exposure in terms of schedule is lacking (on the OFC Blast, the parents wanted to minimize travel due to expenses), but both teams can compete.

Not sure about Ripdtides but I remember them having a strong 12u pitcher if she moved up.? Impact green finished 2nd in the farley memorial in Toledo and 2nd to PPower in the "if" game in Wheeling last week. MC Madness blk really passes the eye test, not sure who all theyve played but they won the Cambridge East Natl Q tourny. I think all the "other" teams deserve a mention but the top 10 is just about right

We have played 6 out of the top 7 teams on this list and have enjoyed every second of it. There is nothing like going up against the best. It does make you better as a team and as a coach. These teams are class acts and we learn something every time we play against them.

Hawks 95 Gold

Scott:

I keep wondering when our two teams will meet. Seems like we've been at more than a few tournaments together without a match-up. Will you be at GAPSS?

For what it's worth, EMR 13u and OFC Blast 14u were in the finals of the Heatin' it Up last weekend. The tourney included Lasers Black, Doom '96, N KY Bandits '95 and Riptides in addition to these two teams.

EMR beat the Lasers and Riptides beat Doom '96. OFC Blast beat the Riptides (once in pool play and once in bracket play).

OFC Blast is now 19-4-1. I don't know EMR 13u's record, but they are a very good team. The lack of exposure in terms of schedule is lacking (on the OFC Blast, the parents wanted to minimize travel due to expenses), but both teams can compete.

Is this the same Blast team that played the Montgomery County Hammers in the Queen City Showdown two weeks ago?

MC, yes I believe so. We have had a chance to play both MC Hammers and OFC Blast. Two very good teams with a great coaching staffs. Both deserve some attention.

MC, yes I believe so. We have had a chance to play both MC Hammers and OFC Blast. Two very good teams with a great coaching staffs. Both deserve some attention.

Thanks. I am feeling even better about winning the Queen City Showdown now. We thought the teams there were tough, and felt good about being able to compete. Seeing how they are doing against some of these highly thought of teams makes it that much better.

Scott:

I keep wondering when our two teams will meet. Seems like we've been at more than a few tournaments together without a match-up. Will you be at GAPSS?

Yes, Scott's Hawks 95 team will be at GAPSS .. funny, my 98 team has played the Buckeye Heat 97 3 times in the past 4 weeks and will again in 2 weeks...

We put Scott's team out there in the toughest tourney's and while they have not won as much as we would like, they have only lost by more than 4 runs once... they battle but still have some growth to do. They signed a solid player this week that will only make them better, it has been so much fun to watch them compete against the top teams, Scott is right, we learn the little things that the great teams do well every week... it has been fun!

CGS - look me up and introduce yourself at GAPPS please, would like to meet you in person and put a face to the name...

Yes MC it was that Blast team. The other coaches and myself came away very impressed with your team. The defense was outstanding and so was your hitting. Hoping to get a chance to play you guys again this year. Good luck the rest of the year unless we play again.;)

Is this the same Blast team that played the Montgomery County Hammers in the Queen City Showdown two weeks ago?

There are 2 OFC teams that play in the 14u bracket. The OFC Blast (older 14u team) and the OFC Heat 96. You might have played both OFC teams at Queen City? I know you played the OFC Heat in the final game.

Yes, you played the OFC Blast. You are one of our 4 losses this year. Your team played as well as any team we have played this year. We came away very impressed with your team. You "stole" 4 hits from us with diving plays... very well played game on your part.

Scott:

I saw you guys play against the Dragons at the Doom tourney. Your team is very solid. That was a great game to watch. Hopefully, we will see each other at GAPSS.