4Ohio Wave (Rosinski) 36
5Cincy Doom - 9529
6Akron Sapphires25
7ICE22
8Maddogs19
9Chain Reaction10
9Stingrays (Caton)7

Others receiving votes
EMR (5), RoadRunners (OH) (4), Lasers - Silver (3), Lady Irish Gold (2), Buckeye Heat '94 (1),

I'd say thats not bad guess work at all. Our team stingrays (caton) needs to pick it up a notch to show we belong in that group. Lasers Silver are top ten somewhere in my book. I have not seen EMR , Chain reaction, or the Sapphires.

I guess laser red , doom 95 and a team from arizona are competing for a berth at nat's this weekend . Several other 14u's will be at marysville --both ray teams, laser silver , maybe another team from the top ten. MD

Teams in Marysville:
14U: Heart Explosion, Heart Rush, Heart Pulse, Dublin, Central Ohio Ice, Miami County Blaze, Ohio Dragons Pink, Ohio Classics, Ohio Kaos, Springfield Power, Missfits, Ohio Stingrays 94, Lady Lasers Gold, Ashland Blaze, Miami Valley Express, Lady Lasers Silver, Ohio Stingrays-Canton, RoadRunners, Ohio Emeralds

Voting is voting, but Maddogs going 2nd, and 1st in last two weeks tournies and having beat Ice, certainly belong at leasat 1 spot higher....Hmmmmm.

This weekend should provide some solid feedback.

We would have loved to get in as well, but 9 of our players are still playing varsity softball this weekend. I guess thats a good thing but it would be nice to get out and get some games in.

Good luck to all of the teams entered, should be a good tournament.

is there a thread about the asa qualifier in Findlay this weekend ? MD would like to complete list of teams

I think you will see the MADDOGS keep climbing this season and become a top 5 team.
Great job coaches and girls.

Will any of these teams besides Slammers and Laser Red be playing "up" this year? If not, it is highly likely the big two at 14U will not even play any of the rest all year.

From what I saw in another thread, the only chance the Slammers and Red may see each other is at GAPSS 16U and ASA Nationals.

With no ops for head to head play, it seems likely we'll never know how big (or small) the gap is between the "top" and "the rest".....

I thought I saw there is an ASA/USA NQ this coming weekend???

I believe it is in Findley, but I do not know the teams entered in it.

Buckeye Heat 94 are playing up at 16U this weekend, since they have already qualified at the 14U level, after winning last weekend. .

Lasers Silver playing three tournaments at 16u. (All the girls are 13u)

The teams playing at Findlay are:
Hancock Heat
Cincy Doom 95
Laser Red
Arizona Hot Shotz

Ralph,
I don't think the Red are playing this weekend. Still too many kids in HS ball.

BTW: You were right. Great avatar!

weird "tourney" for a national berth --3 teams with one of them being the local host team -- maybe if locals drop out the doom and hot shotz can play a world series --best of 7 ! Maybe see if the hot shotz could fly into Northern Ky ? LOL !

According to the schedule the TD sent out the Laser Red are in Findley this weekend.

does arizona play an early high school season
how many teams with hgih school players can put a team together this early

According to the schedule the TD sent out the Laser Red are in Findley this weekend.

According to my boy with the Hummer (who I had lunch with today) they signed up, but have to back out because they don't have the players back from HS. 2 of the girls play are on my dd's HS team and they won't be released until Saturday afternoon.