4Ohio Wave (Rosinski) 53
5Cincy Doom - 9551
6Akron Sapphires40
7ICE33
8Maddogs31
9Ohio Dragons '9428
10Lasers - Silver18

Others receiving votes
Chain Reaction (10), Explosion Fastpitch (7), Stingrays (Caton) (6), Blast (5), Lady Irish Gold (4), Stingrays (Steel) (4), EMR (4), HOO Explosion (2), Buckeye Heat '94 (1),

NEO Explosion is actually Explosion Fastpitch out of Portage County

WWolff:

There is indeed a Heart of Ohio Explosion team and I'm thinking those votes were for that team's showing at the HOO tournament, where they beat the Lasers Silver and MV Express in pool play before bowing to the Lasers Silver in bracket play.

They have a HOO team listed and The Explosion Fastpitch team has done very well all fall winter and spring. We have beat alot of top teams or given them all they could handle so not sure that is the case.

Oh, now I see there are two Explosion teams who received votes. Sounds like the Portage County crew is having a great start to its season. Best of luck for the remainder.

No problem. They are a great bunch of girls that have all played travel ball for atleast a few years and are starting to jell
Pitching is good and some good clutch hitters should mean alot of late Sundays. Just gotta sure up the D and who know's

Is this the Explosion that the Hurd girl pitches for. I heard she has been pitching very well.

Haley is off to a great start! The whole team is looking sharp. We're looking forward to a fun summer.

Will we see this Explosion team at any of the larger tournaments?

We(14U Explosion) are at
Parma
Maple Leaf
Willoghby
Magic Tournement
Loudonville
Orville
Niles Dragon Town
ASA Nationals

WWolff,

Thank you for the schedule. It is difficult to judge the ability of a team without knowing the schedule they are playing. Not everyone posts it on the team web site. I appreciate it.

I might be bias but the Dragons won Marysville beating Lasers Red 9-1 and just won ASA tournament at Berliner and move to 13-1 on the season

I might be bias but the Dragons won Marysville beating Lasers Red 9-1 and just won ASA tournament at Berliner and move to 13-1 on the season

I think you meant the Lasers Silver team. Thats their 13U team for 2009. Nice team but not the same level as the Lasers Red 14U team.

laser red wasn't even at marysville. They beat either the 12u gold or 13u silver. maybe both. But not the red. MD

i concur, manny, i think it was the gold....either way, lasers red were not in the building, so to speak

I believe they beat the lasers gold 2 to 1. Not 100 percent sure on score. This eliminated the Gold from the tournament. I didn't stay to see the score against silver. Red was not there.

I think the problem is coming from the fact that the Lasers Silver wore red uniforms. I think we're all in agreement that Lasers Red were not at this tournament.

But what color where the socks?

Don't give up MD the world needs your guidance in these confusing times !!!!