4Ohio Wave (Rosinski) 42
5Ohio Dragons '9439
6Cincy Doom - 9534
7Akron Sapphires26
8Maddogs24
9Lasers - Silver18
10ICE16

Others receiving votes
Explosion Fastpitch (7), EMR (5), Blast (5), Ohio Classics (5), HOO Explosion (3), Chain Reaction (2), Lady Irish Gold (2), Buckeye Heat '94 (1), Lady Liberty (1),

I can't believe that the Buckeye Heat 94 are getting no love. Haven't they won two or three tournaments already? Including this past weekend, where teams have all or most of their players?

I bet Johnnies likes right where he's at. That overlooked team that some teams will look past, them BAM, you're packing your EZ-UP in your car wondering what happened.

I completely understand that Jim might want to fly under the radar (if he's allowed to), I just can't believe that he is. That is one solid softball team.

Bill you are correct. They are very good . They have won two and did pretty good playing up at 16U. Last tournament was the first time they had everyone. Some good pitching on this team. Seen most of the teams posted play, so I got an idea where I would rank them.

We will be out for the first time this season. Looking forward to seeing everyone and anticipating some great competition at the Heatin it Up tournament.

Hopefully they all remember how to throw, catch, pitch & hit. :)
I'm sure that I will be in mid season form getting players thrown out at 3rd, and home. I have a bad habit of over estimating their speed.

Sapphires at all age groups will have to put it on hold till Sunday, or scrape together enough to play ... a little unfinished OHSAA business left!

Girls can't wait to get summer travel going this weekend at Candlelight knolls, but they will have to wait till Sunday. Way to go today Hudson! :yahoo:

Go Explorers! Beat Elyria!

Yes I agree that was a very tough tourney up in Beavercreek last weekend and they came out on top. Unfortunately I didn't get to see them play much as we were playing it seemed like at the same time allways.

They beat a very solid xplosion team in the finals.