4Akron Sapphires59
5Ohio Wave (Rosinski) 58
6Cincy Doom - 9547
7Maddogs36
8Ohio Dragons '9430
9Buckeye Heat '9417
10Ohio Classics13

Others receiving votes
Chain Reaction (10), Lasers - Silver (9), ICE (7), HOO Explosion (4), Central Ohio ICE (3),

Ringer,
Just a slight correction on spelling.
Keiser is actually spelled Kiser for the Valley Extreme team.
Thank you,
the Valley Extreme family

The Ohio Slammers are great. They made it to the Willoughby Starzz 18u Championship game today, not sure how they did though, all I know is they beat our 16u team 8 to 0. They have a Great, Great pitcher, and great bats...nice team SLAMMERS

Slammers win 5-0 over the Willoughby Starzz in championship game.

The Slammers are no regular 14u team. They are a avery special group of girls with a very motivated coach. We'll know in 4 years if they were the best that Ohio has ever had to offer.

Slammers 14u team Beat the Willoughby Starzz 18u to FUNNY my hats off to the Slammers that sounds like a GREAT team Starzz really didn't have much of a chance:lmao:

The slammers beat many many 18u teams the last few years. Not sure how the 18u starrz do each week, but those slammers are amazing! They can beat anyone. Great athletics girls, small but mighty and their coaching staff is genious! As a parent of a 14u, Im glad they play up! LOL

I wish we would have stayed but i will catch a game next time we are in the same tournament

Why don't High Voltage out of Philo get any votes they have beat some of the teams in the polls, and won both tournaments I seen them at! Is it because they are an All Star team? I belive they are all from the same school district. I overheard one teams parents complaining about the lack of competition at a tournament during poll play then they lost to High Votage in the finals. I guess they spoke too soon! Just putting my 2cents worth in. I am not from that school district so I am not biased, When you see them around you will know what I mean by deserving to be mentinged in the polls. Good team with great pitching! well coached.

congrats. to Lasers red on a good win, Great group of people on that team.

What is Valley Ext's record against teams in the top ten or 15 ?

14u poll update? lasers red defeats slammers 2-1 at GAPSS

OK but over the past few years Slammers have really owned the lasers red team. Good win but changes little. Lets see how they each finish the tournament there. Last year the Slammers won 8 straight games to win it. Not sure the lasers red team are capable of pulling off the same feat if presented with that situation.

Again good win but changes little. Slammers still better overall by a good bit and if they played 10 times that would be the one that the Slammers would lose.

OK but over the past few years Slammers have really owned the lasers red team. Good win but changes little. Lets see how they each finish the tournament there. Last year the Slammers won 8 straight games to win it. Not sure the lasers red team are capable of pulling off the same feat if presented with that situation.

Again good win but changes little. Slammers still better overall by a good bit and if they played 10 times that would be the one that the Slammers would lose.

Explain the second loss this weekend to the Laser Red then? Polls are about the recent weekend.

Probably had a few players that had off weekends. Again overall the record is very loopsided over the past few years with slammers wins over the lasers red. Nice weekend for the red team and two solid wins, no doubt. I'm not so sure that the polls only reflect the most recent body of work for a particular weekend. Most voters who have actually seen both teams play get it.

Hard to deny 2 wins in the same weekend. Granted these were two VERY close games. However, do you give more credit to theory and what happened over the past few years? .... or credit to the Scoreboard x2 "THIS" weekend (=NOW)?

I honestly do not care who won, friends on both teams, but you have to give credit to the team getting it done "on the field" .... why do they bother to play, if you don't??

If they played again tomorrow, however, not saying who I would bet on, lol.

If anything, this does not diminish the Slammer quality, but rather, raises the Laser Red rating to a similar level. Will be interesting to watch the progress of both in Marietta, GA. Good luck to both.

I thought the poll was week to week, not year to year? No doubt Slammers has been the best 14U team, but not this weekend! Since Red beat them twice, they not only proved thier first win, they confirmed it. Slammers is still the team to beat, but now we can add the Laser's Red.

Nice weekend Laser's Red!

Hard to deny 2 wins in the same weekend. Granted these were two VERY close games. However, do you give more credit to theory and what happened over the past few years? .... or credit to the Scoreboard x2 "THIS" weekend (=NOW)?

Theres a difference between "theory" and history. The fact is that the slammers have owned the lasers red for some time. That is fact. There is also the fact that the lasers beat them twice this weekend. Job well done as I mentioned earlier. However, the lasers red cannot begin to match the slammers record overall in multiple 18U contests, ASA nationals or head to head. Again history, not theory.