14u National Qualifier cortland

Does anybody have any scores from this tournament yet. and can you tell us what teams are in it. I know theres 1 cal. team

Ohio Ice-Poole 14u won all 3 of there games :), beating the Westerville Ice 14u team 2-0 in international tie braker on Friday. ?Then beating the Valley Extreme Red 6-0 ? (we are not sure it that is the exact score), and the Stingrays 4-0 on Saturday. ?Keep up the good work girls! 8)

Yep, the above is correct I think. When we left, Lazers purple and TuffENuff from california were playing and it was tie 0-0. Anyone know the outcome of this game? This is the ASA national Qualifier tournament in cortland.

? TUFF-ENUFF ?won 3-0 after two tiebreaker innings.Great game to watch,played by two very good teams.I would expect a possible rematch tomorrow.Top Guns and The Wolfpack played a great game as well.

Teams that are still 3-0 are as follows:

Tuff-e-nuff vs. Ohio Ice -Poole
Valley Extreme Blue vs. Ohio Wolfpack Black

Not sure, but I believe theses teams are still in the loser's bracket:

Lady Laser Purple
Central Ohio Stingrays
Valley Sting
Westerville Ice Silver
Ohio Top Gune
Valley Extreme Red
Pittsburgh Vipers
Ohio Magic

Teams that have been eliminated:

Maddogs
Diamond Dawgs
Ohio Explosion Red
Ohio Exlposion Gold
Westerville Ice Blue

Final Rankings:

1. ?Tuff-E-Nuff 6-0
2. ?Lady Laser Purple 7-2
3. ?Ohio Wolfpack Black 4-2
4. ?Ohio Top Guns 5-2
5. ?Valley Extreme Blue 3-2
6. ?Ohio Ice-Poole 3-2
7. ?Valley Sting 3-2
8. ?Westerville Ice Silver 3-3
9. ?Central Ohio Stingrays 2-2
10. Valley Extreme Red 2-3
11. Pittsburgh Vipers 1-3
12. Ohio Magic Teal 1-3
13. Maddogs 1-2
14. Ohio Explosion Red 0-3
15. Westerville Ice Blue 0-3
16. Diamond Dawgs 0-3
17. Ohio Explosion Gold 0-3

Tough Sunday for the Ice, but still a nice weekend. Hats off to the Lasers for another good showing. Lots of good ball this weekend by all the teams.

It was the Stingray 13's. The 14's were in Whitehall I believe....

Ohio should be proud!!

The teams at this tournament really showed their true colors. All the girls played in extreme heat against great competition. I am certain the California team went home with a new respect for teams "East of the Mississippi"!

The Laser Purple 13's had to play 6 games in a row on Sunday. They had lots of opportunities against the Calif. team, but couldn't push any runs across. Great weekend ladies and keep up the good work.

Did you have some teams drop out? I thought that there were around 24 teams playing?

I agree with Mrs. Freeze above. TuffENuff had to work VERY hard for an ASA berth at this tournament and ALL Ohio teams should be proud of themselves for showing everyone what we're made of around here! Great job to every player on the field at this tournament this weekend. We enjoyed watching some great pitching, fielding, and hitting!! 8)